• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

homesexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

infinite

ijust wonder what is your opinions in the homisexual thing,
do you agree that they must be welcome in our society,or you think they are seperated from us,from our traditional beleives,and relegiuos.....????

waiting for your opinions:-X

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Homesexual is just a title for someone that has developed a different flavour or preference in their personal life.
Just as important as any other flavour, you either live life with one favourite flavour of ice cream or you get out and try others.
A few of us that are really explorers (Or just plain greedy) make sure we try every flavour with in our lifetimes , otherwise how the hell can we tell which flavour we like the best.
An example is recently in China my daughter ordered Pumpkin Soup in a Chinese restaurant, I was astounded as she would never eat pumpkin as a children but loved all other vegetables.
Pumpkin being one of her boyfriends favourite foods has finally seduced her to give it a try and she has found she like Pumpkin Soup mind you she made it very clear, she still wasn't ready for Roast Pumpkin.
Hope you get it.

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
its just a part of life now i dont care what ur sexual preference is as long as u dont look down or treat me like shit ...if u love it do it

F

Floyd

interesting...

ijust wonder what is your opinions in the homisexual thing,
do you agree that they must be welcome in our society,or you think they are seperated from us,from our traditional beleives,and relegiuos.....????

waiting for your opinions:-X

Interesting use of the words "they", "our" and "us" - as if people are different from each other because of their sexuality.

Assuming that you're actually being serious with this question, "they" are not only welcome in my society, but in my home, in my work place, at my children's birthday partys and wherever else I see my friends.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
There is nothing wrong in a person being homosexaul.My cousin is homosexaul and can you tell me this isnt he human like the rest of us doesnt matter if your homosexaul or lesbian nobody can help who they are.Arent we all someones child?
Im sorry but you treat people how you want to be treated and not what sexaul oriantation they are!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.