• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Hi FunguyNT! Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here, there are a few kinky members about, lucky for you!

funguyNT

Silver Member
Gosh I hope so, lol. Darwin is like a carpet of dry weetbix when all you want is milk so far!
lol

funguyNT

Silver Member
Am I doing something wrong by not being able to see posts or still being moderated ?...thanks young miss.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I can see your posts ok, I don't think they are being moderated anymore?

Have you been in NT very long?

funguyNT

Silver Member
Hi funguynt
Depends what sort of kink you're into....I like to experiment, nothing too rough but if a mature lady is what you're after, then give me a call ;) B x

Always keen on a nice fine wine B, Especially the one thats been kicking around under the bed for a couple years just waiting for the right time ! Mature women are a specialty !

I also like to experiment both for myself and a partner whether toys or new ways of doing things. The more variety you have the more enjoyable things will be.