Heya Talkinsex! I've got a cheeky question...

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
Well hello there! My name is Jacqui Cole, but you can find me on twitter @JacquiLuxe! I'm new to this forum, so please feel free to ask any questions or just say hi!

As a question for you, which type of undergarments do you find sexiest on your companions, simple cotton panties, a lacy g-string and a smile, or a sexy full matching set of lingerie? Seems to me like a good question to get to know someone ;)

Can't wait to hear back from you all,

xoxo Jacqui

JacquiLuxe1.jpeg

MercedesMayhem

Working Girl @LangtreesVIP in Perth
Bronze Member
Well hello there! My name is Jacqui Cole, but you can find me on twitter @JacquiLuxe! I'm new to this forum, so please feel free to ask any questions or just say hi!

As a question for you, which type of undergarments do you find sexiest on your companions, simple cotton panties, a lacy g-string and a smile, or a sexy full matching set of lingerie? Seems to me like a good question to get to know someone ;)

xoxo Jacqui

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

xoxo Jacqui

View attachment 68452
Hello Sexy Jacqui xxx