• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hey Guy ..NEW GIRLS JUST Arrive

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Asian White House
No 2 May Holman Dr
Bassendean
If u need pictures of girls please
Text 0449175855
Out available
ALL THE GIRLS HAVE
HEALTH CHECK CERTIFICATES
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
All the girls can speaking English
Have New girls every week
The best service in town

priamex

Gold Member
Went here yesterday, and unfortunately had a pretty bad experience. I've been once before and had a pretty good time.
I sent a text asking for pictures, and they both looked pretty good so I just said I'd be there soon. When I got there Julie (I think) was available and looked really good. Things started really well, she's quite nice, has a great curvy body and was wearing really nice lingerie. Then she wanted to move on to sex, and I asked for (covered) bj first.
She said that's extra $30, and pay first. I've never been asked for extra for BJ at a FS place before. Well I did but after that I lost the mood, and the rest was a disappointment, and I had trouble crossing the line. A real pity because if not for that I think it could have been really good.
But the worst was yet to come, I had a quick shower, got dressed and started to put my shoes on. Then all of a sudden she's there - get out, got to go... and rushed me out the back door one shoe on, the other in my hand to hobble over a sunbaked yard to a broken kitchen chair to put my other shoe on. WTF?
Anyway definitely not one of my better punts.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Went here yesterday, and unfortunately had a pretty bad experience. I've been once before and had a pretty good time.
I sent a text asking for pictures, and they both looked pretty good so I just said I'd be there soon. When I got there Julie (I think) was available and looked really good. Things started really well, she's quite nice, has a great curvy body and was wearing really nice lingerie. Then she wanted to move on to sex, and I asked for (covered) bj first.
She said that's extra $30, and pay first. I've never been asked for extra for BJ at a FS place before. Well I did but after that I lost the mood, and the rest was a disappointment, and I had trouble crossing the line. A real pity because if not for that I think it could have been really good.
But the worst was yet to come, I had a quick shower, got dressed and started to put my shoes on. Then all of a sudden she's there - get out, got to go... and rushed me out the back door one shoe on, the other in my hand to hobble over a sunbaked yard to a broken kitchen chair to put my other shoe on. WTF?
Hi Jeff
..I’m So So sorry and apologise what happened yesterday about the girls rushed you out I was there I’m feeling So bad I have telling the girls off
I promise never happen again with other girls
Next time when u come in Text me
See what can I Do for you.,!
I just Let you Know All the girls working Different way in the room
What happened in the room nothing to Do with business twin you and the girls talking

Kind Regards

manager

N

Night Owl Ciao

Maybe she thought you had a temperature over 36 & panicked mate?

Channelle

Legend Member
I wont hijack this, but a low adult body temperature is 36.
The accepted normal range is widely given as 36.1 to about 37.5.
Most, even an unfit, lazy me, still fall into this normal range category.

priamex

Gold Member
Thanks for the response. I realize that it was the girl who is responsible for what happened. I assume maybe she's only here for a short time, wants to get every dollar she can out of each customer because she doesn't care if they never come back. I think for the house maybe there should be a minimum level of what is expected for them to work there.
Anyway thanks, and I might take you up on your offer! Assuming Scott Morrison doesn't shut down these places like he has for restaurants etc!
:):)

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Thanks for the response. I realize that it was the girl who is responsible for what happened. I assume maybe she's only here for a short time, wants to get every dollar she can out of each customer because she doesn't care if they never come back. I think for the house maybe there should be a minimum level of what is expected for them to work there.
Anyway thanks, and I might take you up on your offer! Assuming Scott Morrison doesn't shut down these places like he has for restaurants etc!
:):)

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
priamex
I think customer Walking into My Business is an important person for Us..I Do care about customer feeling ..I always tell girls everyone works hard for money. The money that customer spend here Must be worth the price. Don't cheat on them
I will listen complaint from Customer I Will develop.and tell the girls to Do the Best Service
Thank for every comment
I apologize. I may use the term incorrectly
I hope everyone understands what I wrote.

Best Regards

manager

Obbie

Legend Member
Had a message tonight from boss lady and they are closing up until the virus danger passes . she’s concerned for there punters health and safety and also her staff !! Stay safe and healthy to you and your staff !

sparky

Legend Member
Had a message tonight from boss lady and they are closing up until the virus danger passes . she’s concerned for there punters health and safety and also her staff !! Stay safe and healthy to you and your staff !

No I think the only reason they are closing is because it is against the law to be open now, don't confuse that for caring at all

A

Annoyance

It's also the fact that these girls work around perth in different shops, so if one girl gets infected and spreads it the whole network of shops is affected. And also explaining what they were doing at the time which no one wants.

Obbie

Legend Member
No I think the only reason they are closing is because it is against the law to be open now, don't confuse that for caring at all
I’m not confused mate ! I’ve spoken to the owner quite a few times not about massage but life in general and she does have a caring side to her ! At least they closed when told to ! I’m guessing there are still a lot of private workers still taking bookings!!

sparky

Legend Member
I’m not confused mate ! I’ve spoken to the owner quite a few times not about massage but life in general and she does have a caring side to her ! At least they closed when told to ! I’m guessing there are still a lot of private workers still taking bookings!!

I am sure she has a caring side and there are many private workers working but if she really cared as much as you think she would have closed before being told to. I wanted to keep seeing girls while the shops were open, but I made a conscience decision not to go any more two weeks ago as I am in the very high risk category and also work as an essential service so even more at risk, my decision to not go wasn't just to protect me, but the girls as well, as symptoms aren't always noticeable when you are contagious
I really wish the appropriate authorities would come down hard on the private girls still working and the customers still stupid enough to be supporting them, there is one on wechat still working with 6 girls in various locations :(

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I care about the health of my clients and myself and the girls
This time Everyone have Take care of yourself
Hope things get better Soon

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
TO ALL CUSTOMER

THE GOVERNMENT ORDERED HAVE TO CLOSE ALL MESSAGES SHOP BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS

WE BACK OPEN SOON FOR NOW WE HAVE TO SAVE EVERYONE HEALTH
AND BE Safe
😍🙏🏻

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
It's also the fact that these girls work around perth in different shops, so if one girl gets infected and spreads it the whole network of shops is affected. And also explaining what they were doing at the time which no one wants.
I believe Your health is more important than money.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I am sure she has a caring side and there are many private workers working but if she really cared as much as you think she would have closed before being told to. I wanted to keep seeing girls while the shops were open, but I made a conscience decision not to go any more two weeks ago as I am in the very high risk category and also work as an essential service so even more at risk, my decision to not go wasn't just to protect me, but the girls as well, as symptoms aren't always noticeable when you are contagious
I really wish the appropriate authorities would come down hard on the private girls still working and the customers still stupid enough to be supporting them, there is one on wechat still working with 6 girls in various locations :(
When We Dead We can’t taken money with Us for now we have to Take care first
Stay safe
👻💰👻💰

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

A

Annoyance

She just worded it from Chinese to English. She believes you can't take the money you make with you when you're dead. So it's better to be safe. Dead ppl can't make money only living ones can.