Hey Black Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackDagger_Au

LOL i wonder why Tempt ?

U cheeky bugger, think you better get your post u left in message to couple about me moved here .

Now you have scared all the ladies off

Your a mod why cant you mess me or can only admin ?

I will have to add you to the list Buddy

Not sure if i`m game to lol

True friends are those who are there for you unconditionally. Never do they question, but always offer support no matter what the circumstances are. Best Friends are the people worth living for.

Take Care

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TemptMe

Oh you are funny...me a mod not on your nellie - I will leave that to those in the know such as SGS, StaceynDave, Johnlou etc..

As to....
True friends are those who are there for you unconditionally. Never do they question, but always offer support no matter what the circumstances are. Best Friends are the people worth living for.

I like to keep my friends close and my enemies even closer - no only kidding - Those in my life worth living for are so much more than best friends....and it's not so much "living for" but living and sharing life with.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
As to....

TemptMe i agree 100% with you :) :)

John

S

SexySharon

Blackdagger what can i say about you ?

Better not

Talk soon busy at work

Bye for now

S

SexySharon

Hey BlackDagger
Heard you were in brisbane,are you behaving yourself ?
Knowing you guess not.

Bye for now

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlackDagger_Au

What can i say sharon lol

You would know all about it

Cya

Was hey somewhere else now O0

S

SexySharon

Why can't i send you a message Craig ?,what have i done now ?

Bye for now

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.