Hey Baby, what's it like being the most beautiful girl in the Bar? DO PICK UP LINES WORK FOR/ON YOU?

M

Mishaela

I was with a friend yesterday having a bit of a laugh at some jokes I’d found on the net. It was titled Male Comebacks to Female Comebacks to Male Pick-up Lines. Bit of a mouthful I know, but worth a read (more on Google). Great Jokes (Rude AND funny) but that aside, I was able to imagine these conversations taking place in a crowded bar, a mans ego’s taking a mild beating, followed by a womens stunned look as he shows some quick wit and swiftly retorts to what she may have thought was going to put a quick end to a conversation with an unwanted admirer.

I can’t say I’ve heard any pick up lines in a while, unless you consider the ultra forward technique of asking “So, would you like to F**k?” I hear the odds for this one are much higher than I would’ve hoped, considering the amount of effort put in. I suppose at least you know where you stand, and that there's no question the drink he buys you will most definitely lead straight to the bedroom (or the nearest suitable location).

I’m not sure what would work on me, but raw sex appeal and a sense of humour are generally a good start! Actually, maybe too typical?

I’d love to hear from you all about pick up lines that you’ve used, or have been used on you – and WHAT WORKED?

N

Naughty Thoughts

Re: Hey Baby, what's it like being the most beautiful girl in the Bar? DO PICK UP LINES WORK FOR/ON

The pick-up line that worked on me was "would you like to go out to dinner sometime?" (That's not the actual quote, but pretty close to it.)

I can't say that I've ever actually tried a pick-up line. I think I'm too submissive for my own good. :D

Re: Hey Baby, what's it like being the most beautiful girl in the Bar? DO PICK UP LINES WORK FOR/ON

I have a group of male kiwi mates that think its hilarious to ask Ladies to - "Get em out and Get em angry"......
Not exactly an award winning pick up line but a little comical haha

T

Tania Admin

The pick-up line that worked on me was "would you like to go out to dinner sometime?" (That's not the actual quote, but pretty close to it.)

Sometimes simple and straight forward works for the best :)

I have a group of male kiwi mates that think its hilarious to ask Ladies to - "Get em out and Get em angry"......
Not exactly an award winning pick up line but a little comical haha

One of my favourite funny ones: Are your parents retarded? Because you are so special...You soon learn quick if they have a sense of humour I guess lol

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mishaela

I've just been given an anonymous Pick Up Line to Post......

My Dick has just died, can I bury it in your arse??

Why, of course!..........(???)

aussie_bob69

Bronze Member

a few times I've been walking along the street and pass a beautiful girl. I just turn around and tap her lightlighly on the arm. I stop and say "excuse me, but I saw you walking passed and I thought you were absolutely beautiful and I just had to meet you. (I smile) my name is AB.. " sometimes it doesnt work, but most fo the time it's enough to get her a little interested. the ony problem with this technique is it wont work on cute or average girls, only really hot ones. dont ask me why...

M

Mishaela

One of my favourite funny ones: Are your parents retarded? Because you are so special...You soon learn quick if they have a sense of humour I guess lol

I love this one so much it makes me want to go out hunting and use it!

T

teddEbear

a few times I've been walking along the street and pass a beautiful girl. I just turn around and tap her lightlighly on the arm. I stop and say "excuse me, but I saw you walking passed and I thought you were absolutely beautiful and I just had to meet you. (I smile) my name is AB.. " sometimes it doesnt work, but most fo the time it's enough to get her a little interested. the ony problem with this technique is it wont work on cute or average girls, only really hot ones. dont ask me why...

Really hot girls or beautiful girls? I must try and see for myself :D My fave funny line is "Are you Jamaican? Coz Jamaican me crazy" :D
:laughing4 gold

T

Tania Admin

I've just been given an anonymous Pick Up Line to Post......

My Dick has just died, can I bury it in your arse??

Why, of course!..........(???)

I'm still laughing from that one!!!!

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

How about: I think that dress is very becoming on you...and if I was on you I'd be coming too!

Or: Grab your coat baby...You just picked up!

Or: Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Lol! :sign4:

Lisa xxx

M

Mishaela

Did you get that skirt on sale? Well at my place, it's 100% off!

T

Tania Admin

An oldie but a goodie:

My face is leaving in 5 minutes,,I'd like you to be on it lol

T

Tania Admin

Did you get that skirt on sale? Well at my place, it's 100% off!

This brought back a funny memory. (Sorry to get off track a little)

One day I was out shopping, and in summer I like my tight little denim skirts.
As I was walking through the shops there was this group of quite a lot bigger ladies. As I walked past them one of them turned to me with a smug look on her face and said "Where is the rest of your skirt?". Being quick witted as I am, I replied with "They used it to make the waist band for yours!". All her friends laughed at her,, needless to say, I picked up my pace very quickly when I saw the expression on her face!!!

G

Ghost Protocol

i have heard the line from a guy to a girl ,... i have 10,000 acres and breed ponys ... it worked ...

girls , have told me stuff like ... " i am free for dinner !" , to which i reply

to a thin attractive girl : are you on the menu ???
to a larger set girl : is the menu on you ??

awww, you have to be cruel to be kind sometimes
j

C

Contrarian

You must have just farted babe! 'Cos you've just blown me away!!!

Never worked!!!!:tearyeyed