• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Help! Can Anyone Find The Claremont Serial Killer Trial Thread?

T

Tania Admin

It seems to be missing and I've had members message me about not being able to find it..And I can't seem to either.

Plumage

Diamond Member
Maybe it was taken down for fear of contempt of court? You aren't meant to publish your own assertions about the guilt or innocence of an accused when reporting a trial in progress. I don't know if there was anything like that; I haven't been following the thread. (People often don't realise that putting comments on Facebook or on a forum is publishing, but legally it is.)

T

Tania Admin

Maybe it was taken down for fear of contempt of court? You aren't meant to publish your own assertions about the guilt or innocence of an accused when reporting a trial in progress. I don't know if there was anything like that; I haven't been following the thread. (People often don't realise that putting comments on Facebook or on a forum is publishing, but legally it is.)
It was all information that was published in the paper and on the news. There is also no Jury for this case.

S

SilverSurfer44

In the western australian paper 6th Feb it clearly states thd victims at initial examinstion of fingernails had no male dna. Only cross contaminated by female dna ....so theres big evidence gone, he lacks an allibi here and there. Hes got no jury. Looks like its going to go on and on this trial. Today the report says other things, I cant follow I am glad I never became a lawyer just contradictions and complexities

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabre

Silver Member
I’m following it on a Facebook group called cold cases Australia there’s people on there who are linked to the podcast if that’s any help.