Health check, fails and alternative service

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
In this industry occassionally we will come accross clients who do not pass their health checks.

Now if you don't know what a "health check" is, let me explain (in too much detail) how I do mine and how I explain to clients.
I normally ask if they have recieved one before. If they answer no. I explain its just a quick look at their downstairs and ask if they need to know what i'm looking for. If yes. My short answer is "lumps, bumps, bruises, blood anything that could possibly be a potentional sti" now obviously I am not just looking for these things (redness, weird discharge, smell etc are just a few more things) but the main point is getting accross that I am looking for signs of anything that could put my sexual health at risk. Some clients can fail a health check from me for small things like a freshly "manscaped" downstairs or bigger issues such as unknown lumps or the dreaded warts.

So... What can happen if one girl fails a health check for you?

Sometimes if its something obvious, a girl can go straight to offering a alternative service or offer a refund. Or if its something she is unsure of she can get a second oppinion (you will be asked if you are ok with it) sometimes I will get a second oppinion on things that I personally think are all good but I just want a second oppinion to be absoloutely certain The health check is not taken out of your time if you dont argue about it (yes, it happens) . It all sounds rather awkward though but you should be thankful they happen!

So. What happens if you fail twice (sometimes three times if you refuse to believe the first two ladies)? You can recieve an alternitive service and alternitive service can be just as great if you are really into the lady! Or you can of course recieve a full refund. Sometimes a credit note can be issued for things like a cut or other shaving incidents (that will heal in a few days and you can come back and see the lady of your choice)

So what can be done as an alternative service?
Dependent of which girl and what sort of issue a client has, they can differ.

Kissing, protected oral on her, mutual masturbation, hand relief, body slide, spanish (titty fucking), Cum on breasts, dirty talk, tie and tease, pegging (the girl can still wear her panties) are just a few safe alternatives (I mean who wouldnt want to watch a girl come while jacking off over her beautiful breasts?) and of course a striptease!

I will point out that sometimes it is best for everyone involved for a client to recieve a full refund and thats ok. Remember that working ladies are not qualified doctors (really!) and we can definitely not replace an STI test. Just because you pass a working girls health check does not mean you are "fine".

The girl at all times should remain proffessional and discreet when performing and failing a health check.

Ladies also remember you can ALWAYS refuse a client if you are uncomfortable with his health check (even after a second oppinion has said it is fine). No one can make you see a client you are uncomfortable with.

Xx

*I would like it noted that these are only my thoughts/ oppinions and I understand some ladies/ clients may have different ones*

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I am very, very thankful health checks happen. In fact, the idea of being examined by two or three sexy ladies before time officially starts is rather appealing in itself. Perhaps one could dab a few spots on one's nether regions with red whiteboard marker, and after one has had one's fill of jollies while the peering perplexed pretty professionals propound profuse prognoses, simply wipe it off to the assembled assessors' amazement and the chosen lady's relief and ecstatic joy because she was so looking forward to ripping one's clothes off and riding the pogo stick of love... Sorry, I think I just got sidetracked.

I think I know the answer, but if the alternative is not full service (obviously), would the poor fellow still be charged full price?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I am very, very thankful health checks happen. In fact, the idea of being examined by two or three sexy ladies before time officially starts is rather appealing in itself. Perhaps one could dab a few spots on one's nether regions with red whiteboard marker, and after one has had one's fill of jollies while the peering perplexed pretty professionals propound profuse prognoses, simply wipe it off to the assembled assessors' amazement and the chosen lady's relief and ecstatic joy because she was so looking forward to ripping one's clothes off and riding the pogo stick of love... Sorry, I think I just got sidetracked.

I think I know the answer, but if the alternative is not full service (obviously), would the poor fellow still be charged full price?

Ussually since the girl is not at fault she should not be the one who is penalised.... That is why it is at the clients discretion as to whether he goes through with the booking with the lady of his choice for an alternative service. Of course he has the right to a refund if a health check is failed.

I find when a client fails a health check with me he normally either gets an alternative service or a full refund because he doesn't want to see any other lady. At this point he already has his mind set on the paticular lady.

I find an alternative service is much more work for the girls anyway. As you have to make it really exciting for the guy but also watching EVERY move he makes with his hands to avoid cross contamination.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
In a normal full service booking I will always use my right hand for the client and left hand for me to avoid getting boy germs. If the left hand gets boy germs I need to wash my hands and use hand sanitiser before continuing a booking.

I find that I get more regular bookings because clients know how safe I am. Some clients even get a laugh out of it when I drop a condom on the bed and get a fresh one, "just in case". My regulars even say "yep, saw that coming" lol

Or the dreaded growers start with a regular condom, then a switch to a large one before sex :p

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Its not like a client is going to complain about a lady who is looking after her health... How would he even start that conversation? *laughs*

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Or another alternative is anal fingering (gloved of course) I have had a client achieve orgasm twice with very little penis stimulation.