Have u lied to get a woman into bed?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
I think a man is at their at the weakest moment when they need the release. They may say or do things to get the woman into bed. Have u lied or done something to get woman/man into bed?

W

WRXXXR

Of course. I dare say most blokes would have, especially in younger years (sub 21)

Happy2

Legend Member
Of course Though I think the better question would be
Have you ever told the truth to stop her getting into bed with you?

Happy2

Legend Member
Even you must have had a drunk or drugged lady all over you at some time WR3XR
Or just plain fugly but a real nice person Who you just dont want to bed

W

WRXXXR

Even the ugly girls need love H2 :p

....and yep, I've gone there :(

P

Perth boy

Yep told the first wife I loved her to get her in bed. Bad thing ended up getting married.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I can say I have honestly never knocked one back

If it wasn't for fat ugly women I would still be a virgin

Happy2

Legend Member
I can say I have honestly never knocked one back

If it wasn't for fat ugly women I would still be a virgin

My lie was because the girl was so damn drunk . It would of just been wrong and we would
of had to seen each other quite a lot for a while in the very near future

G

Gentleman

I had a girlfriend lie to me to get me into bed. Then she told me she did it because she had needs.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I never lied to get a woman into bed. Ok, i never gotten a woman in bed using words. I was dumb and hopeless. lol...
Though I did lay in bed with a female friend once (both pants less, dont ask me why), but never took advantage of the situation. She needed a shoulder to cry on.

Fudd

Foundation Member
...nope, never.....reprehensible behaviour!!!!...however, if a woman was to lie to me to get me into the sack....not a problem...lol... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
...nope, never.....reprehensible behaviour!!!!...however, if a woman was to lie to me to get me into the sack....not a problem...lol... :)

Any of those beautiful nurses up the hospital lie to you Mr Fudd?

J

JasRob

YES im only human...LOL!!!I lied many times during college days!hahahhahah!!!missing the ol' days!

A

Althalus

Sure have...
I told her she would have the night of her life.

Hah, can't believe she fell for it!

C

colbb123

I don't think I've lied but on occasion I'm guilty of exaggerating the truth - If it's been a little while and I can't sleep, Mrs Colbb out like a light, I have been know to wake her up and with quivering lower lip apologetically ask for some assistance.. even force out a tear. Oh this honesty things gunna be the death of me lol!!

A

AlexandraSilk

I have been know to wake her up and with quivering lower lip apologetically ask for some assistance.. even force out a tear. Oh this honesty things gunna be the death of me lol!!

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day!