Has anybody seen??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Yeah, I know what your thinking... Another one of those have you seen questions... ho humm.

Well, has anybody seen my other red striped sock?? Anyone?? Anyone at all??

Just finished doing the laundry and to my dismay I seem to have an odd sock. I tried to be smart and buy all my socks the same colour, and brand yet I still manage to end up with an odd pair...
Can anybody tell me why??

What other questions are there that seem to have no answer??

Demon

Legend Member
Are the stripes Red, white, red, white, etc; or White, red, white, red, etc?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh yeah........please have a look for a single black and grey sports sock as well........grrrrrrrr the misteries of my own washing machine......they just seem to disapppppppppppear............bugger.......I certainly dislike "things" I can't explain.....................:BangHead:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member
Oh yeah........please have a look for a single black and grey sports sock as well........grrrrrrrr the misteries of my own washing machine......they just seem to disapppppppppppear............bugger.......I certainly dislike "things" I can't explain.....................:BangHead:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Black first, then grey, or grey then black? Two solid bands, or stripes?

W

wingman

When I was packing up all my stuff to move house, I found a USB thumbdrive in my dryer. Which means it must have gone through both the washing machine and the dryer, perhaps multiple times before I found it. Still works.

Demon

Legend Member
When I was packing up all my stuff to move house, I found a USB thumbdrive in my dryer. Which means it must have gone through both the washing machine and the dryer, perhaps multiple times before I found it. Still works.

What brand? Sounds like an endorsement coming on.

W

wingman

It's on my desk in the office, couldn't tell you the brand. And no, not an endorsement sorry.

Demon

Legend Member
Can't progress on BB or Rochelle's sox. Don't have enough info. Have many single sox here, and need more info to get it right.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Size 3 to 5........one only black (that's the first one) and one only grey (second one).....send them over if they should show up at your place :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Every front loading washer has a secret door in the back Leads to a secret world If they get out they never return There is no tumble dryers in this wonderland All feet are free of athletes foot Fabric softener in every house. Your a black sock you can marry a white stocking For there is no discrimination between leg or footwear It is a utopia Different sex combos are not frowned upon
If that sock ever turns up It is a broken thing he/she never found that secret door
its heart is still in that machine yearning for his chance of love
Please treat that sock with respect dont throw it in the bin or use it as a dustrag
Hold it to your bosom you may just salve its lost soul