Happy Halloween

Sherry

Legend Member
Hey everyone, don't forget to stock up on lollies for trick or treaters tomorrow night. Otherwise you might have some angry vampires or ghouls playing tricks on you! If you are trick or treating tomorrow night what would you dress up as?
You can still dress up and have fun at home... but what would you wear? As I love mermaids I would definitely go as one. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
:angry4:

C

Chelsea

Hey Sherry, I had a few trick or treaters come by my place last night. They were dressed up as monsters, a few vampires and I think a couple of them just threw on a hat so they could get some treats. In answering your question, I would dress up as Elektra the character in the movie starring Jennifer Garner. x

chronos33

Silver Member
sweet, Elektra in the red latex outfit?
Although i do have a thing for kate beckinsale in Underworld. (not a very popular movie, most people have no idea what i'm talking about)

if i had to dress up, i would be the gingerbread man from shrek. small but tasty.
and if you ever need a snack, what better to have than your head?

S

sultry sydney

OMG i LOVE underworld!!!!!!!! i love vampires theyre very sexual i reckon. god im horney thinking bout them. the whole neck biting and kissing is very erotic.

mmmmmm any vampires out there i want neck kisses :)

Y

yv1y6e4r2

,moncler outlet
A wedding day is only once in one lifetime. It’s great to be older and looking back at your wedding day. As a couple growing old together,mulberry outlet, your memories may fade,England and Roberto Farren in, but if you have photographs to remind you of the special day,mulberry sale,ninjaproxy is something that , you can always walk down nostalgia lane together. But what if these photos are not around? You should make sure every step of the wedding ceremony is well documented. Documentation is important. You can use your photos and videos to always remember that day as special.
Tell the Photographer About Your Requirements
Be as detailed as possible when talking with the photographer. Prioritize your relatives,air jordan pas cher, as well as candid shots of you and the groom. Describe what kind of profile photographs you want to see. If you don’t speak up earlier, you may regret not doing so when the wedding photos arrive. You can also talk about positioning the camera men behind the officiating priest or pastor so that the other ‘hidden’ events like exchanging rings can be covered. Smiling guests who aren&#8

MGF

Bronze Member
Hey everyone, don't forget to stock up on lollies for trick or treaters tomorrow night. Otherwise you might have some angry vampires or ghouls playing tricks on you! If you are trick or treating tomorrow night what would you dress up as?
You can still dress up and have fun at home... but what would you wear? As I love mermaids I would definitely go as one. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
:angry4:
Happy Halloween

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member