Hand writing analysis

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Ever had your handwriting analysed? *the only catch is that you will uncover things about yourself that you may not know yet :)

Anyone game?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
How are you going to get our samples Master Yoda??? I'd be game..... I think?!

Write me a sentence or 2 (can be anything you want). Then sign under it. *Use unlined paper and a pen. * Take a picture of it and send it to me.

Those of you who have my number text it to me. Or email it to me, yoda1917@hotmail.com

Or for the one's who are really bold, post a picture of it in this thread and I'll analyze publically lol.

bushbabe

Gold Member
OK Yoda.... just sent one to you..... see how you go. I am a bit tired so that may have an effect..... Pushing cows most of the day.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
To be honest, not that good Yoda.... very upset about Charlee's well being........ very concerned and worried.

Yes I saw that phenomenal thread. What a special individual to have so much love returned to her. I've never met her. But she inspires me to be a good person :)

What if you focused not on the misfortune, but on the blessing she had brought to this globe just by being here :)

I know that I have learned something, even though I have never been in her presence.

Thank you Charlee :)

Sherry

Legend Member
Awesome Master Yoda! I have always been fascinated with handwriting analysis and have read a few books on the subject. It's amazing how much you can tell from someone's handwriting. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they offer it as a university degree in Europe. Cool I will take you up on your offer. Thanks heaps xxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Sounds really interesting. I have to think about it......"game" or "not game".........I am a bit reserved when it comes to self-analytical ways. Had my fair share of it back in the day.
But........any comments from people who took you up on the offer?

R.xxxxxxxx

viper

Gold Member
This is a very interesting topic. Master Yoda how did you learn this skill? How do you cope with someone that can write in a few different ways?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
This is a very interesting topic. Master Yoda how did you learn this skill? How do you cope with someone that can write in a few different ways?

Good question. I have not come across that, or I was not aware if I have.

I know I myself have more than one accent in my scribe footprints.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Yoda, you are brilliant.

You are such a gentleman saying such nice things about my character etc etc......... but you are sooooo wrong. LOL

It was a very good analysis, a bit scary at the accuracy, but truly a talent.

I hope more of the readers of this take up your challenge.......... you may publicize mine if you wish. It would be interesting to read some of the others.

Thank YOU

aDel_

Gold Member
i must say yoda got me down to the letter :p my sister is a phycologist so im going to print out his findings and see what she says as well she knows me pretty fricking well :p yoda i will keep u in the loop.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Thanks Master Bush

As you wish I will place the findings here. However I operate 90% from an iPhone and don't think I can post a picture. Can you post your sample, and I'll follow with the analysis.

:)

bushbabe

Gold Member
Thanks Master Bush

As you wish I will place the findings here. However I operate 90% from an iPhone and don't think I can post a picture. Can you post your sample, and I'll follow with the analysis.

:)

Yoda, see attachment of writing skills. LOL

Attachments

• Handwriting BB.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 40