Hamburgers

• Thread starter Deleted member 70563
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 70563

I'm looking for suggestions to Perth's best hamburger 🍔 please don't suggest McDonald's or hungry jacks lol

doob

Legend Member
Or Alfred's Kitchen. Nice surroundings but burgers nothing to write home about. Not even the infamous pea and ham soup.

doob

Legend Member
Of course few things beat a freshly made burger e.g. Grilled but in the early hours of the morn, I have to say Anytime Deli in Burswood's pretty good.

The BEST burger I ever had regionally was in Singapore of all places. One was at a big pub/restaurant/microbrewery called Brewerkz and cost A$35 you would HAVE to eat it with a fork and knife. If you have it for lunch, you'd skip dinner and possibly breakfast. Guaranteed unless you were Elvis!

doob

Legend Member

Where To Find The Best Burgers In Perth​

By Claire Logan
15th Sep 2023

It used to be pretty tricky to get a really good burger in Perth, but these days there are so many burger joints popping up that it can be hard to keep up.
While everyone has their own personal favourite, we've hunted down the best burgers in Perth for you to get your greasy hands on.

Bad Love Burger Co​

West Leederville​

Taking up residence on Harrogate Street in West Leederville, Bad Love Burger Co is the first bricks and mortar shop from the legends behind the popular Smashburger BBQ pop-up and nearly three years on, it sits firmly at the top of our favourite burgers. They're serving plenty of those iconic smashed burgers with the perfect lacey edges loaded high or straight up. The Cherry Bomb is our go-to, with that cherry bbq sauce adding a sweet little balance but if you like heat (and a lot of it), give the Hot Lovin fried chicken burger a whirl.

Chip 'N' Sip With Red Rock Deli

Jim Beam | Scarborough

Jim Beam | Burleigh

Low Key Luxurians With Sophie Hurley

We Made That: Dopamine Dinner Party Setup

Jim Beam | Bondi

Take A Walk With Kiwi Chef Kia Kanuta And Uncover His Favourite Places To Eat In Auckland

Low Key Luxurians With Paris And Henry Mitchell-Temple

Park Hyatt IG Reel

Wasabi Pork Udon And Japanese-Style Cabbage Salad

Bad Love Burger Co smashburger

burgers and fries from Hoodburger

Big Dog Burgers

Highway Burger

Short Order burgers

Local Bird chicken burgers

RoyAls cheeseburger

Two Stacks smash burger

Christo's Burgers

Burgers and fries from 3230 Smoke + Grill

a burger with fried chicken and fries

Upperhand Burgers

Charlie's BBQ burger

Peach Pit Burgers

Brookton Burger Co. burger

Alfred's Kitchen burgers

Big Rigz Burger Co burgers

Betty's Burgers

Varsity Burgers

xanten

Silver Member
I haven’t been but Compton Burgers 196 Stirling St Northbridge gets great reviews.

Treecat

Gold Member
If you are on facebook, look up the Perth Burger Hunters group. There is a google map with a lot of different burger joints in Perth.