hair or no hair???

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
If we merged all threads that have been commenced on this subject we'd need a subforum. YAWN.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
If we merged all threads that have been commenced on this subject we'd need a subforum. YAWN.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Guys or girls?

Girls - landing strip is my favourite. No other hair except their head.

Guys? Well I trim that's my preference. I've never gone all the way and got it all off. I'd like to but I do think I'd probably feel just a little juvenile.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Anyway you haven't got your fake ID proving your under 50 Spikey

Ummm. What makes you think I need one, Hmmm? I'm only 26.

Anyway, I do wonder sometime, when this topic comes up. Here we are in Australia. Most of us are Australian blokes. We have body hair. We are men, not little boys. If you are a Working Lady working in Australia, why do you expect to see hairless clients?

Just my musing

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree with you Spikey I have said before I am a man and that comes with Facial, chest and pube hairs and thats how I will stay

But when I turn up at a establishment I will be well groomed well showered and well dressed and hopefully be seen as a gentleman when talking to the ladies

Reactions: Buk

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The only places for hair on a woman is her head, and eye lashes and eye brows... anywhere else and you may as-well go to France....

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Might be a generational thing, Lord Spikey. A lot of the younger guys out there are de-foresting and if the girls are enjoying it they will keep going with it I suppose.

I can understand the attraction for a woman of not being met by a mane of hair down there. We like the same thing from the girls when we go to DATY.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
I knew a French girl,
And she was spotless,
Felt a little weird at first, no pun intended!
But I got into it.

quote="Phoebe, post: 377630, member: 45940"]The only places for hair on a woman is her head, and eye lashes and eye brows... anywhere else and you may as-well go to France....[/quote]

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Might be a generational thing, Lord Spikey. A lot of the younger guys out there are de-foresting and if the girls are enjoying it they will keep going with it I suppose.

I can understand the attraction for a woman of not being met by a mane of hair down there. We like the same thing from the girls when we go to DATY.

Yes, I agree AxeMan. I know my son actually waxed his back at the suggestion of his girlfriend. It seems to be the thing with GenY guys that they want to look asexual. Remember the "person" in Bomfunk MC's Freestyler video? I could never workout if the was a male or female.

I have a moderately hairy body. One of my regular ladies in Hong Kong used to call me her monkey.

Nowadays, I have partially succumbed to fashion in closely trimming the pubes and shaving the lollybag.

The rest stays just where it is.

True story

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Oh.. What we prefer on clients?

I prefer clients trimmed. Clean shaven I find they end up with lumps and bumps that make the health check that little bit more awkward.

Definitely not a full bush for anyone though.

Ladies should be fully shaved. Definitely not trimmed, or a landing strip haha

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok then so whats everyone's best form of hair removal then, and the method that keeps the hair gone longer...

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Phoebe posted a thread earlier today - "Designer vaginas".

In the article, one of the doctors stated ...."She has detected a growing belief that pubic hair is seen as unhygienic......."

Got to agree with that.

Misha Fox

Silver Member
hello all sexy guys in here, sexy misha is back at langtrees this week end, and I havnt had wild sex for a while since on my holiday hmm. but I am back now so come and lets play pls I really need it. come to 71 burwood rd in burswood.

Buk

Diamond Member
I agree with you Spikey I have said before I am a man and that comes with Facial, chest and pube hairs and thats how I will stay

But when I turn up at a establishment I will be well groomed well showered and well dressed and hopefully be seen as a gentleman when talking to the ladies
It's okay for u guys with hair everywhere. I've heard women like that. I have ample on head and to a lesser degree on pubes but it rarely covers me anywhere else over the body. Don't know why. A little sympathy please.

Buk

Diamond Member

Oh yes!!!

AxeMan

Diamond Member
It's okay for u guys with hair everywhere. I've heard women like that. I have ample on head and to a lesser degree on pubes but it rarely covers me anywhere else over the body. Don't know why. A little sympathy please.
I'm in the same boat Buk. The girls don't seem to mind the lack of hair elsewhere so I don't lose sleep over it :)