Guys Have an Open Mind !

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigMike

Some thing that has always facinated me is how guys allhave an ultimate fantasy of MFF. It seems rto me that we (guys) make a presumption that 98% of the female population is bi. Having said that I do believe that there are more (many more) Bi women than men.

This leads me to ask and to speculate as to why. I think it is because women are actually will to try things and that women are not as phobic about looking at other womens bodies than men are.

When I look around a site like this I am bound to see photos of naked guys. If I see a guy why a very impressive cock I have no hesitation in saying so. It does not mean I am gay no does it mean any one is gay.

Now here is the thing guys you can not sake you age not gay unless you actually engage in some sex act with a guy and you dont like it. Even then how do you know the guy you were with was any good ?

On reflection if people judged their sexuality on their very first experiance only I am sure 90% of the female population would be lesbians. It is a sad but true fact that the first woman I had sex with did not really have that good a time.

All I ask is that you be open to trying new things if your partner want to try MMF then give it a go you dont have to take it up the ass. (perhaps you can try having a woman use a strap on , on you and see if you enjoy it. It must be fun think how muck we all assume that women love anal sex ? If they liike it why would we ?

Well there is my rant for the day.

Cheers

BM

P

perthminx

I 100% agree with you BigMike! How frustrating is it to mention casually that some guy looks hot and usddenly all males within a 100 metere radius yells "How the hell should I know!! Im not gay!" Like it is the biggest insult ever! Men should relax more and worry less about being judged.

In terms of the MMF threesome, I managed to convince a fuck friend once to recruit his best mate. We got into bed and i started pashing the friend and all hell broke loose. Apparently I was a possession not to be shared.... I at least gave him credit for trying :)

Everyone knows that i like anal. And one night my dad drunkenly told my ex that he liked it when my step mum put her finger up his arse (way more info that i needed i tell ya!). I have asked guys if they wanted to try it and was met with a resounding no! I think guys have an arse phobia! I mean... if anal stimulation was so bad would i be having orgasms?!?

Lighten up I say and just be yourself. Dont be afraid to try new things!

H

hotperfcouple

from a guys point of veiw, I can tell if another guy is attractive or not.

To those guys out there that have the "if you think he's attractive then your gay" attitude, let me know who you are and I'll send you a calender, because it's not 1950 anymore!

B

BigMike

[quote author=hotperfcouple link=topic=543.msg2989#msg2989 date=1103272641]
from a guys point of veiw, I can tell if another guy is attractive or not.

To those guys out there that have the "if you think he's attractive then your gay" attitude, let me know who you are and I'll send you a calender, because it's not 1950 anymore!

[/quote]

:eek:ccasion14:

Well said !

B

BigMike

[quote author=perthminx link=topic=543.msg2903#msg2903 date=1103191940]
I I think guys have an arse phobia! I mean... if anal stimulation was so bad would i be having orgasms?!?

Lighten up I say and just be yourself. Dont be afraid to try new things!

[/quote]

Not all of us are phobic Minx!

BigM

S

SMARTIE

i am of the idea that you try everything once. if you like it do it again. if not ..... do it again just to be sure.
and a quote i got from this forum which i think ill use alot is [glow=red,2,300]"Its only kinky till you've done it. Then its just sex"[/glow] that lends itself to so many areas.
If a guy comes up and says that "hey .. I think your cute/sexy/handsome" ect dont think he is a freak. take it as the compliment it was ment.

T

twowheels

Interesting conversation huh!

I would have put myself in the same closeted group, but after my experience that I had on my first visit to the club last Saturday, I learnt a lot about myself and had a whole load of fun.

I casually asked towards the end of the night, a couple of girls that were lesbian and wanted to watch people get it on. After realising that I was not going to have too much to remember on my first night I suggested that they could watch me whack off. They were keen and off we went to the bi room, and after a little while with some fairly erotic talk, they asked if I had ever been fucked in the ass, which I said I hadn't! Suddenly a toy became available and subsquently one of the two had taken over my feeble attempts and showed how it was done, they then proceeded to warm each other up if you know what I mean :3some:
So don't knok it until you try it! Now it's my turn to return the favour to a willing chick, hopefully tonight at the club...............Watch out.

Pukka

D

Dark Love

As a woman, you can tell if your partner wants anal action or is thinking about it. Because He wants to do it to you all the time. Don't get me wrong it feels great to give it also, but you can just tell. Also it is sad that anal sex is associated just with gay sex. There is no need for a guy to be considered gay becuase he likes it. Hell, it feels great. Due to the extra muscels etc. Being gay is a internal sexual preferance, not just because you can tell if somebody is good looking, or you like anal. My husband loves the strap on and can appreacaite another guys body, but does this mean he is gay or bi?

S

spice-me

[quote author=Dark Love link=topic=543.msg3329#msg3329 date=1103687822]
My husband loves the strap on and can appreacaite another guys body, but does this mean he is gay or bi?
[/quote]

well here go's me into the deep end... :headbang: so to speak,,,

I'm not gay, never will be, but I do recognise a good looking guy when I see one,,,,, that does not make me gay.

But I have a very very good session once with a young lady friend og mine and her lesbian lover... the condition was that the Les-friend could take me with her strap-on, as she had always wanted to dominate a man and did not want to root one!! :love76:, So I said hey, why not ...you only live once, why noy cum twice.. :icon_blow_r:

Anyway, what a night, me and the lady friend, found new levels of cream-scream and the action with the lesbian was awsome and I would highly recommend it if you are brave enough.... the utlimate FMF for me

Spice-Me :evil1:

B

BigMike

i am so pleased this subject is being treated with inteligence. Thanks every one for contributing.

Big M

C

ChocPlus

All's fair in love and war . . .

I have always been of the opinion that what is good for the goose is good for the gander and vice versa (and no i don't have a poultry fetish . . .).

You have to give first if you want to receive (how's my cliche count going?). My wife and I had our first experience with a MMF and it felt great to see her so spoilt . . .

AS long as its fun, its all good!

Choc+

M

mojito123

Its best to keep an open mind about these things .... people that have a closed mind usually dont have good sex ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.