• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Guys, do you put your penis in your pants going up or down?

Guys, do you put your penis in your pants going up or down?

• Up

• Down

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
I like to put my penis up and pointing to my belly button. But it easily drop sideways and down, and it is embarrassing to adjust back up in public.

Fat boy

Legend Member
He's talking pants... not undies... or Lingerie...
I do wear an undie under my pants. But I still feel more comfy with placing my penis up when wearing undie or bike tights.

N

Night Owl Ciao

I just roll mine up
ends up looking like a coiled up python ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited by a moderator:

dan60

Diamond Member
it doesn't matter which way for me because when i was young, when everyone else was shaking it dry after a piss, i was wringing it out.
mine's shaped like a Walnut Whip

A

Annoyance

Doesn't really matter most of the time, but when you have stiffies. You better make sure Woodie down below is standing up straight instead of down, when it happens.

Lingus

Legend Member
Where did your penis go then?

In a typical situation, outside of my pants, my penis would like to think it has three particularly pleasant playful options :excited: ... which in reality usually translates to just one or two distinct options ! :)

Fat boy

Legend Member
Did some research on how ancient men like to position the penises; they like to place theirs up.
20200413_153454.jpg

LittleB

Silver Member
Don't quite understand? I presume you mean when flacid? If that's the case, then gravity ensures my penis points down. When putting pants on I tend to "dress left" because I am right handed so position my penis to the left of the seam of the pants and lying across my left leg or inner thigh. Pointing it up would effectively mean leaving half my penis out of my pants which would definitely get strange looks from people if I made that kind of adjustment in public!

Fat boy

Legend Member
Don't quite understand? I presume you mean when flacid? If that's the case, then gravity ensures my penis points down. When putting pants on I tend to "dress left" because I am right handed so position my penis to the left of the seam of the pants and lying across my left leg or inner thigh. Pointing it up would effectively mean leaving half my penis out of my pants which would definitely get strange looks from people if I made that kind of adjustment in public!
Hi @LittleB, thank you for sharing. As I am not as well endowed as you, I have fewer concerns when wearing pants than you. Cheers.

LittleB

Silver Member
Hi @LittleB, thank you for sharing. As I am not as well endowed as you, I have fewer concerns when wearing pants than you. Cheers.
I get mixed reviews so I'm not sure it's a good thing! Seems I am in the minority as far as the poll is going too! Lol. Maybe look at what underwear works for you. I don't like boxer shorts as too loose. You need a good fit to keep everything where you left it! Good luck!

dan60

Diamond Member
so long as i'm wearing undercrackers, i'm ok. (no commando for me)
i got a small section of skin caught in my zip once.
it was very painful.:confused:
but the only way to release the skin was to un-zip.
a bit like ripping a bandaid off, do you do it slowly or fast?
fast was my preferred method.
it brought a tear to my eye.