• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Grrrrrr........

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
annudder dud r n t..3 yrs ago pulled me zip up n kept me pants buttoned
cause of me illness dont/cant pi$$
so it hardly sees the light of day bar in the shower. last 3 yrs have had bout 5 mayb 6 vusits to an AMP.
holy $hit watz happened out there.? ive had a massage from outa 5 stars no more thsn 3 only peyi from South Perth pushed it that high the rest i'd only give em a 0.5 the latest one was sposed to b a LB but never /wouldnt take gear of stood just at fingeftip length with skin tight jeans .wouldnt even let me get a handful of tit
plenty of ticklingn stroking to srart of but then went to legs thought that it had fallen asleep no more groping tickling spentbout 20 min just pushing me muscles on both legs on the flip HJ nothin spec i can do better certainly wont b goin back n after this session am sefiously considering retiring

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
So sorry to hear that Bepp
Sadly some ladies only care about taking the money and not giving the man a enjoyable time