• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Got my posts number up

Demon

Legend Member
Just achieved 1 post per day since joining. Had been lax for a while. Got there a few minutes ago. Thanks for the motivation guys with you responses.

Rock on!:la::la::la:

P

Peter

:laughing4
Just achieved 1 post per day since joining. Had been lax for a while. Got there a few minutes ago. Thanks for the motivation guys with you responses.

Rock on!:la::la::la:

Lets see if we can make a crew of it Hey!!

P

Peter

:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14Willing to supply some of myself for appraisal if you want. I am 48 (49 on xmas eve) I would like to think I still have a reasonable body for my age,to get your opinion I would be greatful. Cheers Pete :laughing4:eek:ccasion14:love10::love10::love10::love10:

Demon

Legend Member
:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14Willing to supply some of myself for appraisal if you want. I am 48 (49 on xmas eve) I would like to think I still have a reasonable body for my age,to get your opinion I would be greatful. Cheers Pete :laughing4:eek:ccasion14:love10::love10::love10::love10:

OK...................:eek:ccasion14:la::la::la::eek:ccasion14