GOLF- Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You have a good point there Miss Monique. Otherwise he wouldn't be getting his wood if his caddy is a male.

I would hate to live in the chauvinistic era...equality is needed these days in age.

Happy2

Legend Member
You have a good point there Miss Monique. Otherwise he wouldn't be getting his wood if his caddy is a male.

I would hate to live in the chauvinistic era...equality is needed these days in age.
Yes us poor fellas are getting left waaaaay behind in the equality stakes

A

ampmassageboy

What was not reported is wives and kids of Muirfield members have free access to the course at no cost and get to play one of the world's best for nothing.

OK so you can't have a G and T with the posh Edinburger Hooray Henrys in their bar but did you really want to?

Happy2

Legend Member
What was not reported is wives and kids of Muirfield members have free access to the course at no cost and get to play one of the world's best for nothing.

OK so you can't have a G and T with the posh Edinburger Hooray Henrys in their bar but did you really want to?
Thats similar to Perth when the call first came for women to be allowed to join the Weld club
My first reaction was why would the ladies want to mix with the old troglodytes in the first place

A

ampmassageboy

Totally agree H2.

I did have a very nice game of golf at another Scottish course recently which is men only. The course was great, but I must say the bar was like the posh schoolboys meets St Trinians, without the girls. Mind you I think some might have been wearing stockings and suspenders under their plus fours.

Happy2

Legend Member
Totally agree H2.

I did have a very nice game of golf at another Scottish course recently which is men only. The course was great, but I must say the bar was like the posh schoolboys meets St Trinians, without the girls. Mind you I think some might have been wearing stockings and suspenders under their plus fours.
Maybe you have met Phoebe and just not realised