Gold Finger Massage | Rockingham | Started Roster

Gavin

Bronze Member
Went last week. Average older lady. Massage just ok but ending crappy. Was not sensual at all.
They have showers in the room.

georgo

Gold Member
Went last week. Average older lady. Massage just ok but ending crappy. Was not sensual at all.
They have showers in the room.
Just searched Goldfinger massage Rockingham,but the ad doesn't give any details at all. Can anyone give me more information please?

Kenny

Diamond Member
I have never had an older lady here, maybe cause there all younger than me!
Had a couple of girls do the sales pitch whilst sunny side up, then nothing special, and others that delivery the goods.
Shame that their adverts don't have the girls names so one knows whom to book, otherwise it is quite the gamble on the walkin.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lone Ranger

Just a Horny lil devil
Silver Member
I have had a few of massages there. I normally get Nicole as she gives a great external prostate massage and her full body massage is good too.

Have tried a couple of the other girls and indulged in thier extras, some were ok, others were average.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
I have had a few of massages there. I normally get Nicole as she gives a great external prostate massage and her full body massage is good too.

Have tried a couple of the other girls and indulged in thier extras, some were ok, others were average.
Bronzefinger rating persists then?

Be Nice

Diamond Member
I don’t see anywhere in their post that they mention ages? Not sure how you think the photos are clever?
I’ve met β€˜Diana’ outside of business and can confirm she is a lovely lady, and yes she’s in her 40’s, but so what?

johans09

Gold Member
I don’t see anywhere in their post that they mention ages? Not sure how you think the photos are clever?
I’ve met β€˜Diana’ outside of business and can confirm she is a lovely lady, and yes she’s in her 40’s, but so what?
All I am saying is that the photos looks like they are young which is not. Diana was certainly very nice and I will be back to see her

GoldFingerMassage

Rockingham Ph.0413596794
Gold Member
Friday 27th Roster
πŸ’› Victory, πŸ’›Katie and πŸ’› Nikki
Victory1.jpg Katie1.jpg Nikki.jpg
PLEASE CALL/SMS 0413596794 - DO NOT message for a booking on TalkinSex as we are usually quite busy!
πŸ’›

GoldFingerMassage

Rockingham Ph.0413596794
Gold Member
Sunday 28th Roster
πŸ’› Katie and πŸ’› Nikki
Katie1.jpg Nikki.jpg
PLEASE CALL/SMS 0413596794 - DO NOT message for a booking on TalkinSex as we are usually quite busy!
πŸ’›