Girls that squirt

E

elle1981

No, squirting is not common... Nearly every guy I have squirted with has never experienced it prior.

E

elle1981

How much fluid normally comes out? Can you really shot it onto some ones face?

Well just say... I have laid a towel doubled)down in preparation and it still soaks through my 1000 thread cotton sheets and onto the mattress protector. (this is my bed.. not a work situation) Linen has to be changed and yes.. it can be annoying at times, lol!

M

Mary Anne PA

Sounds like fun Elle, when are you here in WA??? Very interested in catching you up?? PM with the detail's x

painter8

Silver Member
hey avika where where abouts in melb are ya? I wanna girl squirt in my face. Never been able to find one

A

Avika

hey avika where where abouts in melb are ya? I wanna girl squirt in my face. Never been able to find one
Hi Painter8,

I am located in Fitzroy in Melbourne. You can contact me from my langtrees page if you are interested in more information.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I've had gushers and squirters
Very different things

Most women can squirt if they relax and train themselves to do it
Along with the help of a willing partner of course... though he's not really needed

Happy to help the ladies achieve their goal :)

J

Jake3

I have never experienced a lady that squirts. Not sure weather I believe this concept.

I have had women that have had multiple orgasims but none that squirt.

I need to see to believe.

Jake

I

Iamhavesomefun

Would love to experience this one day, how do you find a wl who can squirt? Don't think it is an advertised thing lol

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi sunyun did u have a look on the Langtrees web site ?? if u did then u would have seen an add for Elle and also a thread on this site pertaining to w/l who Squirt .

u might be a bit late for Elle on this tour but I'm sure Elle will tour again .

John

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi Johnnylou,

Sadly I think that I will miss Elle as I will only be in Perth for a week or so in early Oct.

But the search goes on for lady in Perth who squirts.

Cheers.

K

kitty's desires

It was with a lover a few months ago that I experienced it for the first time and OMG it's amazing. With him I can't stop gushing! No-one else can make me not even myself....that is until today. I'm almost embarrassed. A client was fingering me and I gushed a couple times! Ok that's not the embarrassing part...he then proceeded to go down on me...and you guessed it...I gushed! lol I'm embarrassed by giving him a mouthful...but then he should have guessed it'd happen since he still had his fingers on that magical spot! He didn't stop though...just kept of going!

C

Charlie57

Great topic.

I have enjoyed this amazing experience twice in my life. First time, she was a young W/L and we both thought she was pissing herself. We laughed and enjoyed the sex even more.

Then after reading about this phenomena on a web site :eek:rgasmanic.com I experienced it recently with a luscious lady at Georgie's Place in Caulfield. The lady was delighted when I brought the topic up and gave me some good hints. Eventually , I got her going with two fingers and she flooded the bed. It was magnificent. She was demanding to be fucked screeming "I'm cumming, I' cumming" it was excellent.

Squirters are very special ladies.