Girls that squirt

M

makurpuswet

Hi all just looking for comment's/experiences on squirting females . I have a female friend witch i see when we both have time , she squirts quite a bit during sex and i had never really experienced it before until i met her but i find it a huge turn on ! Every time she squirts just makes me want to fuck her more and harder .
Has anyone had this experience before ?

K

KiwiBloke

Yes, she said it was me that caused it to happen. There was so much of it...amazing!

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Never had the pleasure I'm afraid. My wife doesn't, but she does have some other talent, so its swings and roundabouts I guess...

Would love to see it up close and personal one day though.

M

makurpuswet

Never had the pleasure I'm afraid. My wife doesn't, but she does have some other talent, so its swings and roundabouts I guess...

Would love to see it up close and personal one day though.

ok , what are her other talents then ?

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Lol, She can tollerate me!! She is an amazing lady, but thats not why we are here. More squirting people!!

Last edited:
S

Sercee

Grins at the Title of this thread. It has become my mission with my partners to help them achieve this. Laughing here, although it means either having two beds, getting up during the afterglow and changing the linens, or getting those lovely carpet burns *G*

My current partner, and a current FB, and I sometimes end up together and thank god there is a rubberized bed pad down, have had so much *Squirt* liquid, you can actually splash everyone by slapping the bed!

Just my two cents worth,

Cheers,
Chris

M

makurpuswet

Grins at the Title of this thread. It has become my mission with my partners to help them achieve this. Laughing here, although it means either having two beds, getting up during the afterglow and changing the linens, or getting those lovely carpet burns *G*

My current partner, and a current FB, and I sometimes end up together and thank god there is a rubberized bed pad down, have had so much *Squirt* liquid, you can actually splash everyone by slapping the bed!

Just my two cents worth,

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks for that Sercee , i have a great time with one still workin on the second;) dont know about the rubberized bed pad tho . I tend to get her squirtin standing up or use the edges of the bed that way you dont have to worry about the sheets when ur ready to crash :icon_salu

S

Sercee

Grins...but its so fun to roll about and splash about in. Just not too fun to sleep in!

M

makurpuswet

Grins...but its so fun to roll about and splash about in. Just not too fun to sleep in!

Well i would say its great to splash around in a pool but each to their own i guess :merror:

Houston we have a problem :toothy2:

S

Sercee

and an admirable mission it is too! Best of luck and keep us informed!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
im a squirter... and i must say i have learnt to really try and hold back to avoid the face squirt... haha, poor guys, didnt mean to drown them!!! but most guys ive been with love it... i love it... all good :D:D:D

it is a little frustrating though with the needing to change sheets after though! thankfully i have a king size bed so usually pretty easy to just move to the other side of the bed then deal with it in the morning!

S

Sercee

Laughs at SubNymphet....grinsah the face squirts~! I usually squirt it right back at ya if that happens..I think its a fun thing...yeah... and I keep a stack of towels near the bed LOL
Squirt ON!

Chris

S

Sercee

Last post of my night...my squirter is calling me ta bed!
Don't try one, help someone become one...! I have found once a woman realizes she can, its very difficult for them to stop!..

Our new slogan: SQUIRT ON!
Chris

M

makurpuswet

:headbang::headbang:
im a squirter... and i must say i have learnt to really try and hold back to avoid the face squirt... haha, poor guys, didnt mean to drown them!!! but most guys ive been with love it... i love it... all good :D:D:D

it is a little frustrating though with the needing to change sheets after though! thankfully i have a king size bed so usually pretty easy to just move to the other side of the bed then deal with it in the morning!

Good to hear SubNymphet :toothy12: I love it yeah :headbang:

S

Sercee

Did this thread die? Or is it not the weekend? LOL

Squirt on! Folks

Chris

S

Sercee

LMAO Ok, they exist...trust me...from about 3. us all the way up to 75 US Those are nice...a velour type material on one side, and the rubber on the other....LOL good for dumping oil on the bed and slithering about too~!

Cheers,

Chris

L

Letstalk79

Wow your right for a like me that loves to lick pussy to have you squirt over my face would be dream CUM true........ pardon the pun

K

kazzam65

Good on ya Sercee. I'm a squirter since i met my present hubby. I didn't know I could do it and he found my G-Spot and got me squirting. To those that want to get a gal gushing there are some good you tube demonstations about G-Spot stimulation. I think it's the G-Spot that causes the squirt.

F

friday

I have been a squirter for ages, its an amazing event, gets messy but my fella just can't get enough of it. Got myself in the face once, that was funny!!!! My man refers to it often.

G

gbangar

mmmm Ive come across a few squirters now and I loooooove it. Been caught by surprise on a couple of times by coping it in the face! lol but its all good, very good fun..