Gingers weird thought for the day....

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Do you ever look at random couples and wonder what they do in the bedroom?

Like the neighbours down the road look all conservative but you reckon deep down they are into some really kinky sh*t?

Or the outgoing couple that make it seem like they would have rough sex but really do it once every 4-6 months?

I can’t be the only one :p

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Oh absolutely, all the time. It’s fun to think. And it’s not limited to people I meet in person either, attached is a picture of one that always gets the mind racing: The actor that played The Mountain and his wife.

The physics alone must be a sight to behold! hehe

Attachments

• 11AE5F6D-65FF-4689-9285-5A7BECECABBF.jpeg
    11AE5F6D-65FF-4689-9285-5A7BECECABBF.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 23

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Like the neighbours down the road look all conservative but you reckon deep down they are into some really kinky sh*t?

Or the outgoing couple that make it seem like they would have rough sex but really do it once every 4-6 months?

No but what gets me is :

How a plain looking dude or even a slightly not so good looking one ends up with a fine looking lady that is what baffles me more...

Phoebe

Legend Member
He probably has a brain and good technique

Come on ... A lady takes 5-15 seconds to look at a dude and say yes or no... what attracts her in the 1st place.. his thick glasses, unwashed hair, his nice dress sense or does she see a project she can shape into something she may like ?

Phoebe

Legend Member
Looks get you in the door. Personality is what keeps you there!

But his looks like the door slammed a few times in his face in the 1st place... Come on women look at a man and within a few seconds, she thinks nope or yes.... so that reply wont cut it Ginger! LOL

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I see some couples who are overweight and i wonder 'HOW'? Regret it after

I lived in a large but very cramp apartment building once upon a time years ago, it had at least 100 apartments in it.
Any way from the 1st night i was there, I heard a loud, banging and screaming coming from next door. At first I thought there was trouble but later I heard more groaning, screaming, banging and very loud shouts of orgasm, this went on for 2 to 4 hours every night.
Finally after 2 weeks I get to see who was living next door.
Yep, it was a sweet middle aged very overweight conservative couple.

Terti

Gold Member
Oh absolutely, all the time. It’s fun to think. And it’s not limited to people I meet in person either, attached is a picture of one that always gets the mind racing: The actor that played The Mountain and his wife.

The physics alone must be a sight to behold! hehe
pause, I never think about this, but now you mention it, I will meet a couple and now think this way . Normally I just think oh they are a lovely couple, or sometimes I think she wears the pants or vis Vera. Ha ha

Terti

Gold Member
Pretty much what I think most of the time, like HOW? are these two together. Then I do have to admit my thoughts drift over to what they might get up to behind closed doors.
See I never think what is their sex is like , never entered my mind . I think I look at the dynamics of their relationship , unless they are all over each other , that can be obvious.

Terti

Gold Member
See I never think what is their sex is like , never entered my mind . I think I look at the dynamics of their relationship , unless they are all over each other , that can be obvious.
Or mention sex in conversation, that aside I don’t think about it , strange I know , must be in the minority

Terti

Gold Member
pause, I never think about this, but now you mention it, I will meet a couple and now think this way . Normally I just think oh they are a lovely couple, or sometimes I think she wears the pants or vis Vera. Ha ha
I hope I don’t think about this now you mention it, ha ha ha

Slugger1

Legend Member
What about people watching? Do you ever wonder what they are talking about?

This is just a step above that :p

Yes, I am a people watcher and try and work out what sort of job they do.

With women I try and work out what their best feature is and I can usually find something about them I like.

It sounds a bit weird but I dont openly stare at people just a cursory glance when shopping or airport etc.

It has become a sort of mental game now to keep myself occupied when I am bored.

Terti

Gold Member
Yes, I am a people watcher and try and work out what sort of job they do.

With women I try and work out what their best feature is and I can usually find something about them I like.

It sounds a bit weird but I dont openly stare at people just a cursory glance when shopping or airport etc.

It has become a sort of mental game now to keep myself occupied when I am bored.
Yes, I love people watching too.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member

Yes i do it all tje time , glad i am not he only one ! :excited: