Getting choked

brownie902

Bronze Member
I never understood the appeal for this, do people love the sensation of getting
asphyxiated? Is it a pleasure and pain sort of thing 🤔

Starplug

Bronze Member
For me as a submissive it’s the domination aspect of it. Also enjoy having someone have that position of power of me.

P

Pete

I was never big into it, but then a massage girl who is been seeing for years just grabbed at my throat one day when she was trying to finish me off with a hj and I came harder then ever before. So I guess there's something to that. A year or 2 later I met a girl who told me she likes to be choked a bit and I found myself liking doing it to her more and more. Sadly they're both in my past now and I've never been brave enough to be the one who brings it up!

Fantapants

Silver Member
I was never big into it, but then a massage girl who is been seeing for years just grabbed at my throat one day when she was trying to finish me off with a hj and I came harder then ever before. So I guess there's something to that. A year or 2 later I met a girl who told me she likes to be choked a bit and I found myself liking doing it to her more and more. Sadly they're both in my past now and I've never been brave enough to be the one who brings it up!
Was the massage girl at Phoenix Subiaco?