Gayle Newland convicted of impersonating a man to trick her friend into having a sexual affair

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
5301471f42b105a37038c8a97c8f4673

THIS woman has been convicted after she went to extreme lengths to disguise herself as a man, so she could have an affair with her female friend.

Gayle Newland was found guilty of three counts of sexual assault by a UK jury and faces years behind bars.

As the verdict was being handed down, she yelled out: “How can you send me down for something I haven’t done?”

The Liverpool Echo reports that the woman seduced her friend on the internet by using the male Facebook profile of “Kye Fortune,” before forcing her to wear a blindfold and sexually assaulting her while wearing a fake penis.

The judge residing over the case described the details as “extraordinary” meanwhile lawyers working on the trial told the Echo it was the “strangest they had ever done, by some way.”
Newland has always denied the charges telling the jury that the pair were acting out their “sexual fantasy,” and the victim was well aware of the situation.

“She knew from the get go, from the beginning that Kye was a girl.

“My main reason why I spoke as Kye was for her.

“I knew better than anyone...if she wanted to hide her sexuality I would allow her to do that.

“The second reason was I had spoken as Kye since I was 13.

“I was not confident enough to come out and say I was a lesbian.”

Court documents revealed that Gayle would wear a woolly hat and blame her high pitch on her ‘half Filipino and half Asian heritage during their meetings.

She will be sentenced in November.

Sounds like a great fantasy to play out