• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

G strings vs french knickers

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member
95db8812.jpg
Sexy French!! xoxo Natalie

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
I love French panties (absoloutely DETEST the word knickers *shudders*)
G-strings are great and all for those hugging outfits but extended amounts of walking around and well a bit of booty tends to try and eat the buttfloss.

Whereas the french cut are gorgeous, practical and can be oh so sexy on a woman. It's nice to leave some things to the imagination and I'd much rather watch a pair of french panties slowly make their way down her legs and drop to the floor than the invisible now you see it now i'm naked approach of the G-string

VIVA LA FRENCH PANTIES

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
a bit of G string history............as it seems to be the winner:

The g-string first appeared in costumes worn by showgirls in Earl Carroll's productions during the Jazz Age. Linguist Robert Hendrickson believes that the 'g' stands for 'groin'. The Oxford English Dictionary reports that the G-string was originally a narrow strip of fabric worn by Indian women. During the Depression, a "G-string" was known as "the gadget", a double-entendre that referred to a handyman's "contrivance", an all-purpose word for the thing that might "fix" things. During the 1930s, the "Chicago G-string" gained prominence when worn by performers like Margie Hart, The Chicago area was the home of some of the largest manufacturers of G-strings and it also became the center of the burlesque shows in the United States.

Sherry

Legend Member
As always...the posts are hilarious! I must say I am quite partial to the french 'panties'-ps thank you darling xZaidax for the correction-you are absolutely right, knickers sound a little wrong...panties much more pleasing to the ear! I always find the french panties so elegant whilst still looking sexy. The only problem with the G's is they can be a tad uncomfortable sometimes. Although there are some super sexy g strings...I could be swayed!xx

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
im curious to know how those ladyboys can hide their gear behind those tiny panties they wear in some photos/videos i've closely looked and i can hardly see anything.i know when i put on a pair of g-strings everything falls out each side,and im not huge

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
In part it depends on what they are being worn under. However, if that is all that is being worn, I'm a French Knickers person (particularly white silk ones).
GD

Happy2

Legend Member
I would have to say I prefer the French knickers
But as some others have said the sexier they make the lady feel the sexier they actually look
Nowt sadder than a sexy lady who thinks she is not sexy