Future West Coast Eagles talent

stovo82

Diamond Member
Another 100 point loss to extend losing streak The Eagles need a miracle to turn things around.

howling

Diamond Member
So many asking for coach simpson to be sacked. It will cost eagles about 2 million to sack simpson & get new coach.
Look at st kilda. Ratten last year had them at 8-3 and they slump to 11-11. St kilda had to pay out Ratten to get rid of him.
Previously Ratten was sacked by carlton after finishing 5th. Carlton has gone down since then. No coach after ratten has done better.
Lyon this year had st kilda at 7-4, again they are slumping. So is it coachs fault or players fault. Will st kilda again sack their coach & waste more money?

stovo82

Diamond Member
The Eagles were 2-20 last season and are now 1-13. 3 wins from their last 36 matches. They won the premiership back in 2018!

doob

Legend Member
Today's West:
"West Coast’s club-record 171-point mauling came with six of the AFL’s top 54 highest-paid players in the line-up, it can be revealed.

Forwards Oscar Allen and Jack Darling, midfielders Andrew Gaff, Elliot Yeo and Tim Kelly and defender Tom Barrass were all ranked inside the top 54 in The Herald Sun’s AFL Rich 100 list, showing the concerning salary cap problems the one-win club faces."

Who should be sacked?

doob

Legend Member
Tomorrow's West:
"

West Coast Eagles strength and conditioning manager Warren Kofoed first domino to fall amid on-field woes​

Headshot of Ben Smith
Ben SmithThe West Australian
Mon, 26 June 2023 5:29PM
Comments
Ben Smith
West Coast strength and conditioning manager Warren Kofoed has become the first domino to fall amid the club’s on-field crisis.
The Eagles said in a statement Kofoed, who had been at the Eagles for 15 years, had elected to pursue other opportunities and would finish up at the end of the year."

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Today's West:
"West Coast’s club-record 171-point mauling came with six of the AFL’s top 54 highest-paid players in the line-up, it can be revealed.

Forwards Oscar Allen and Jack Darling, midfielders Andrew Gaff, Elliot Yeo and Tim Kelly and defender Tom Barrass were all ranked inside the top 54 in The Herald Sun’s AFL Rich 100 list, showing the concerning salary cap problems the one-win club faces."

Who should be sacked?
Like what happened to the Brisbane lions all these adivsery people with tactics to the coach let the coach coach without all these unessary assistant coaching people giving strategy and loosing tactics to the coaches when these assistant coaches have not played in years then west coast eagles would not get the wooden spoon.
Get rid of assistant coaches with there loosing strategy tactics advice.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Buck stops at the top. Sack the Board and the CEO. Only my opinion but putting Justin Langer on the board was probably a big mistake … given his strong persona and as with his time as coach of the cricket team his refusal to listen to constructive criticism and ‘my way or the highway’ attitude seems to be happening now at the WCE.

Legend Member

Buck stops at the top. Sack the Board and the CEO. Only my opinion but putting Justin Langer on the board was probably a big mistake … given his strong persona and as with his time as coach of the cricket team his refusal to listen to constructive criticism and ‘my way or the highway’ attitude seems to be happening now at the WCE.
What do the ceo and board members do anyway???

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I stopped watching football way back in the colourful days of Wacko Jacko. Just not the same anymore.
x5X5-Z.gif

stovo82

Diamond Member
The Eagles have the need for Harley Reid the best draft prospect in the country. Last week Reid visited Perth and checked out the Eagles training facilities in Cockburn. Reid is as talented as Dustin Martin and is guaranteed to be the first draft pick.

Dikko

Gold Member
The Eagles have the need for Harley Reid the best draft prospect in the country. Last week Reid visited Perth and checked out the Eagles training facilities in Cockburn. Reid is as talented as Dustin Martin and is guaranteed to be the first draft pick.
Training facilities in Cockburn. LOL that is the Dockers training ground

howling

Diamond Member
I like the Eagles but the reserves side in the WAFL is doing worst than the AFL side. Got beaten by 184 pts - EF 33.17 (215pts) vs Eagles 4.7 (31pts). They are last with 11 losses (no wins) and a percentage of 30. The opposition is on ave tripling their score. Its their 5th 100 point loss.

doob

Legend Member
The West Australian's online headline today so far "The West Australian's online headline "West Coast Eagles show courage in superb response to horror week before narrow loss to St Kilda""

Wankety-wankety wank!

doob

Legend Member

Andrew Donnelly: Ex-Eagle’s building firm in spotlight amid deluge of complaints from ‘abandoned’ customers​

Headshot of John Flint
John FlintThe West Australian
Mon, 8 May 2023 9:03AM
Comments
John Flint

Natasha and Andrew Donnelly.Natasha and Andrew Donnelly. Credit: Alan Chau/The West Australian
A building company run by former West Coast star Andrew Donnelly has been accused of ripping off scores of customers by failing to carry out works that were paid for months and even years ago.
Factory Direct WA claims to be one of Perth’s leading and reputable shed, patio and garage builders.
Scores of clients claim the only thing it’s good at is draining their bank balances and delivering not much in return.

According to its website, the business is incorporated as Factory Direct Pty Ltd. But there’s no such company registered with the corporate regulator the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
However, its builder’s registration is held by Profounder Factory Direct Pty Ltd, one of dozens of Profounder entities in which either Mr Donnelly or his wife Natasha are directors.
One entity, Profounder Alliance Robes Pty Ltd, trading as Smart Style Bathrooms and Alliance Robes, entered external administration in February. The insolvent company owes $1.2 million to unsecured creditors.

Mr Donnelly, 50, is presently a director of 21 companies, six of which were registered with ASIC this year, in addition to eight started in 2022.
His 48-year-old wife is a director of 43 companies. She is the sole shareholder in Profounder Factory Direct Pty Ltd, while Mr Donnelly is its sole director.
Factory Direct WA customers fear the company is in trouble and wonder if they will ever see the sheds, garages and patios they have paid for.
Father-of-two Kieran Regan told The West that he paid $9000 towards a patio roof that he signed a contract for in January 2022.

Some 17 months later, he is still waiting for work to start at his home in Kinross.
“As the months progressed, I’ve had no answer to any emails or phone calls,” he said.

Mr Regan, a fly-in, fly-out worker, was told last week that the materials had yet to be ordered by the company.
Like others, he has tried to cancel his $13,000 contract but his emails have gone unanswered and he’s yet to be refunded.
Mr Regan is part of an online chat group of about 50 unhappy customers with many in the same boat, trying to get refunds for work not done.
WA’s building industry regulator has told them that it will investigate their complaints once their contracts have been cancelled.
Justin McGuirk is part of the group. He has paid $15,000 towards a patio at his Dawesville home that he signed a contract for in December 2021.

He’s given up on waiting for the company to do the work.
“The main thing is that you cannot get anyone to talk to you on the phone, you can’t get emails out of them,” Mr Regan said.
“My patio (contract) is for $22,000. But before I’ve seen anything, I’ve already paid them $15,000. This is how they’ve been working.
“I’ve got nothing in the backyard and it’s 18 months down the track.
“I’m still waiting on an answer whether I’m going to actually get my money. I’ve been to see a lawyer to get advice. It’s majorly stressful.”
S LIONS v EAGLES #5 4.7.98 PIC: Bill Hatto REPORT: J McGrath West Coast Eagles defeat Briabane Lions at the GABBA. Andrew Donnelly runs with the ball in front of Richard Champion.Playing for West Coast. Credit: Bill Hatto/WA News
The 45-year-old FIFO miner wants to warn other potential customers to beware.
“They’re still up and running on their website and there’s nothing on there to say that ,‘Hey, we’re not taking on any new clients’,” Mr Regan said.

There are many scathing online reviews of Factory Direct WA.
“I have lost confidence in the company and as a pensioner can’t afford to throw good money after bad,” one reviewer complained.
“We have paid $11,000 and haven’t been able to contact them since December despite many emails and voicemails ... so disappointing.”
Another wrote: “Hoping we can get our money back.”
While a recent reviewer posted: “Ordered back in October, shed was supposed to arrive by January.
“Taking them to court due to non-refund of my deposit. Phone calls and emails ignored. Many lies told. Materials hadn’t even been ordered.”

One disgruntled customer said: “We signed up for three patios in September and so far we have had nothing but excuse after excuse.
“They don’t answer the phones or their messages.”
Another wrote: “Paid in full in August. It’s now the end of March and I still have no shed, no communication and no refund.”
And another: “Lawyer sent letter. They have not answered. Trying hard to get a refund for non-delivery.”
The West spoke to Mr Donnelly through the front door of his Cottesloe home on Saturday.
He claimed he had sold the business in June 2021.
However, he remains the sole director of Profounder Factory Direct Pty Ltd, which holds the builder’s registration.
Building and Energy said it could not comment on complaints or investigations that might be in progress until there was an outcome that can be made public.
Consumer Protection said a common issue reported was “tradespeople who demand large deposits — or even full payment upfront — then fail to complete the agreed work, leaving consumers both out of pocket and without the work done”.

Legend Member

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
You can bet your bottom dollar Channel 7 and their stable full of ex Eagles presenters won’t run with this story!!