Further to previous post re GS

sric

Bronze Member
From Perth WA

Further to my previous post, (copied below)

I understand from some replies to my post that some see GS as gross, I get that.

For me though, I see that, for me to receive, it is an honour to receive in a gentle and sensual way, if not even for me, therapeutic.
For me to receive is calming, and transports out of the present into a private world shared by two.
GS is so often attached to humiliation and the mistress > submissive thing.

Don't need sex or anything to follow unless the person gifting does.

I wish there was a lady who shared my view to see this as something sensual, erotic and given as a gift for which the receiver is truly honoured to receive.
This is a dream I have but never fulfilled because of the stereotypical understanding and mainstream thoughts around GS.
I have advertised in the usual places to find a lady to regularly join me in this discovery where I give a hundred every time because of the regularity and the need to find a lady that can share my mindset around the discovery. To make a friend not judgemental, I'm not caring about any of the superficial things like weight, race, age etc...

Hopefully someone exists out there ..

Previous post:

What is it about Golden Showers that is so incredibly alluring? I am only into receiving. Intimately, without the submissive thing. Just want to be given freely and to enjoy the experience. But, I am yet to find a lady that "actually" enjoys giving? So... I gave up looking after about 4 or 5 attempts and nowadays try to just fantasise.. but it doesn't cut it :) Am I alone in this pursuit? Is there actually such a lady that genuinely likes to give? or is it seen as weird by the ladies?