fuck buddies... very long, i needed to vent :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ok little update for you guys :)

we hung out on thursday for a bit, as friends which was nice... with our group of friends again. had a good chat on the way there and back but he didnt come in that night coz it was well past 12am when we got back to my place and he had work friday... (must admit, i was a little disapointed because i had just gone out and had a brazillian wax at his request (usually just trimmed v.short) but other than that, was good hanging out with him and there was no weirdness so all good :)

then i smsd him friday and he came round... YAY... hahaha. again we sat around chatting for a bit, then headed into the bedroom for a while and had some great sex as always, although wasnt as long as usual as we were both damn tired. so about an hour and half later we came back out and sat on the couch for a while and kept chatting. So he seems to be reading me way too well now!!!! hes picked a few things and commented on things that i usually manage to keep pretty well hidden from most people. lol. but its good, we seem to be able to chat about anything, although I am still pretty shy around him, which isnt like me at all, usually once i know someone, i am pretty outgoing. not sure what thats about... Only thing we are still having problems with is him wanting me to be more assertive in the bedroom... he doesnt seem to understand why i prefere to be 'submissive'... we did talk about it more last night so maybe that will change a little.

ahhhhhhhh.... well things are good :D lol... i am actually starting to really enjoy things for what they are, although i would still like more... happy to just see where things go :D

S

Sercee

Give him time to adapt, sounds like yer off ta a wonderful start though.

Cheers,

Chris

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Well sounds like things are getting better!! Really hope it keeps going this way for you, you deserve to be happy...

(must admit, i was a little disapointed because i had just gone out and had a brazillian wax at his request

So... are there pics?? :p

Have fun!!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
awwww thanks retro and sercee :D

and no pics yet... had noone to take them... my fuckbuddys hands were too busy last night... haha.

i must say it has been great having the forums to use to put all my thoughts down like this... thanks everyone!!!

S

Sercee

Sighs...went ta bed and my lady friend basically was "go away" (she will regret that tomorrow) soooo, i thought I might check in here again...and I would LOVE to volunteer for taking pictures...(understand I take horrid pictures, even with auto cameras and Digitals) but it would be worth watchin the two of ya!

Yes on top of being a Dom, and a Sadist, I am alas a voyeur too!

So just file suit! *GRINS*

Chris

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
thats sucks Sercee!!!

shame i dont think the camera could take a decent photo from texas all the way to australia :p

S

Sercee

oK..ok...LETS BE REAL!...screw the camera..and doo watch out..I do make it down there from time to time...last trip was about 2 years ago...*evil grin* and now that I have a "NO REV" ticket to Singapore..its a hop skip and a jump to Aussie land.

Laughs..do not take me TOO serious, I have been testing the home brews.., but damn...get a camera "person" I think you could make serious AU$$$$ ON THE net just PLAYING!

Chris

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I am so happy this thread is still moving along.
Sorry I have been away for 7 days but I am back and excited for what will be revealed next.
:walk:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
trust me bluegrass, i too am VERY happy this thread is still moving along! hahahaha

big night out tonight... 3 parties to attend! sigh.... nice to be loved, but why cant it ever be spread out! lol. well time to get my party gear on and get my ass moving... first party - little black dress... second party - add fishnets... third party - remove dress! woooooo

hehehehehe

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well things are a little up in the air atm...

we've had the where are things going chat and he has made it very clear that he doesnt want anything else. I dont know exactly how I am feeling about things, i know that i COULD develop more feelings for him, but atm I am enjoying the whole fuckbuddy thing still...

The thing that confused me even more was after I told him that I was confused about things, he was even more affectionate with me, kissing me harder, pulling me in closer, hugging me etc. ARGGGG!!!!!

Well that was all on thursday, havent seen each other privately since then, although did bump into each other tuesday morning where he tried to get me to hang around (i had somewhere else to be though)

after id finished what i had to do, i smsd him asking how the rest of his day had been, we got to messaging each other, flirting and mucking around a bit, then after i cracked a joke about him joining me in bed, followed by jokingly asking if he was sick of me already... he responded saying he wasnt, but that he likes having 'wiggle room'... like wtf!!! where did that come from! either he wants to fuck or doesnt, i said nothing about anything more than that!!

THEN when i messaged him today and told him i didnt need a lift 2mrw after all, he asked if i still wanted him to come around 2mrw night!!! geezus!! make up your mind already!!!!!!!

well theres the current update... not much too it, lol. but just venting :)

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Aww you poor thing. Sounds like the guys is just going to enjoy the no comitment thing for as long as he can, and to be honest, who can blame him :p. Maybe you just need to be firm and guard your heart. You are worth making a commitment to, and if he isn't willing, it's time to think on him as nothing more than a dildo.

Good luck though girl, hope he comes to his senses.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
but is it really a no commitment thing when he said he wasnt going to sleep with anyone else? surely if he had no emotional ties to what ever is going on he would still be fucking around.... (considering he knows everything my ex put me through, i know he wouldnt lie about that either)

i dunno! was so much easier with my previous fuck buddy! LOL (he actually came around monday night as he was in perth for a few nights so came round to visit) ended up having a bit of fun but there is no confusion there. it is simply sex with a friend. but it started out as a sexual friendship, there was no regular friendship prior to it. I also thought that having him round might make it easier to figure out whats going on with the current fuck buddy.... NOPE... LOL. now i also have the dilemma of whether to tell the current fuck buddy considering we agreed not to sleep with other people, even though he said it was ok if i did... im thinking its not worth telling him, unless things progress into something else anyway...

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Lol, wow, it really is that complecated huh. Glad it's you and not me. I have never been in a situation anywhere near that so I really can't give advice other than to say you only get one chance at life, have as much fun as possible!! :p

adam74

Silver Member
Sounds to me like this bloke is quite happy to go the "friends with benefits" route and you maybe feel a little stronger than that. I guess you have to work out what *you* want from it, because that is the only thing you can control in this situation. Really any of the various options is fine, so long as you are happy. The worst thing would be for you to screw yourself up by worrying too much about this fella. You'd be doing yourself a disservice in that case.

Take care of yourself and your needs above all else would be my advice here.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
thanks adam :)

yes i do have more feelings than purely friends with benefits, however, im not at a stage where he is all i think about, im not crazy about him or anything like that, but i can see if i let it, i COULD feel that way... as long as i dont start feeling like he owes me something more then i think i am ok to continue just fucking him as we are.

I just dont really have anyone i can talk to about this personally in my life as most of my friends are also his friends! and the ones that arent are not the kind of people that are comfortable talking about sex openly, which is why i am using this forum as my discussion board. lol. i actually tried to talk to my sister about it and she called me a hussy... gotta love family! LOL

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Family. It is strange that they are the ones who are suppose to understand but often do not.

Yes this forum is great to vent. And there is no pressure to agree or to do what they say.

I was worried you had not updated for a while or am I just becoming a nervous friend?
:walk:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
haha curious... you know you will pay for it one of these days :p

blue - awww youre so sweet :)

D

daveandjayne

A late reply I know....I have been thru two shit, horrible marriages and had given up thought it was all me ...a crappy wife.
May 2009 I met this lovely friendly guy however we did not hook up until June 2009. We were only going to be fuck buddies something that we both agreed to...we still do not know exactly how it happened but we fell in love...he is an incredibly wonderful man whom I so thankful for, he is respectful, considerate, intelligent, handsome and just great in bed.....I say go for it you just never know......

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
thanks d&j, lovely to hear a success story from fuckbuddy to more :)

glad you found yourself a great guy, and good luck with it all!!!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Damn i hate when people hijac threads like that!!!! ARGG

Anyway... been a few weeks since my last post so though i would give you guys an update :)

I havent seen him in over a week atm, longest break between, haha. So i messaged him last night jokingly, saying "im in bed all alone, yet again - your loss"

to which i get a reply saying that he had been "waiting for his invite"! i actually hadnt messaged him all week, partly because ive been busy, and partly because i was fighting off a cold :( all better now thankfully.

So i told him that he doesnt always have to wait for me to invite him over, that he is the busy one at the moment, so he can always just let me know when he is up for a visit. (he works 2 jobs and studying at uni)

I messaged him this afternoon just commenting that it was a hot day (he was working outside) and he tells me hes almost finished work, but then heading out to the movies... taking his EXs kids...!!! smack in the face there! all those thoughts going through my head about why would someone take his ex's kids out on valentines day... so i just said fair enough, and left it there....

just a matter of minutes later, he messages back saying that he will be driving past my area on his way home after the movies at about 10pm... hinting at stopping in... awwwwwwwww. hahaha. So it looks like i'll be having a visitor tonight after all. yay! means im not alone on valentines day, sulking around the house like i have been so far all day! lol

well, not an overly exciting update... maybe youll get a little more info in the morning ;)

C

Curious1

Are you at all concerned that you might be being 'played' a bit here....like all the cards are not on the table..... which will result in you getting hurt? :(

I really hope this is not the case. :(

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
im pretty sure he's being totally honest and open with me, im just a shocking person for reading too much into things... but at the same time, i am not letting myself get too concerned/involved with the whole situation, keeping one foot out, so to speak

so he did make a comment last night that made me think more... arg...

I told him i had an old highschool friend coming over for a few drinks this afternoon.

I havent seen this guy since 2002, we used to muck around a bit at school etc but im not expecting anything other than catching up with an old mate.

So he starts saying to get each other drunk and see where the mood takes us - that this guy would probably be more emotionally available than he is (then he added that a garbage bag would be more emotionally available)

now, is this his way of saying he wants to end things? or could it be that he feels guilty for 'using' me?

but then as he was leaving this morning (yeah he stayed the night again, holding me, holding my hand, all the affectionate things that have me so confused!) he asked if he would be seeing me and giving me a lift this thursday.... (which are the nights we spend with the group, and he usually comes back to my place after)

oh well... at least the sex is DAMNNNNNN good! hahahaha