• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Freebies

TheCock

Legend Member
Any freebie activities in your city for friday saturday evenings?

The girls keep taking all my money with their sexy looks :p

G

Gentleman

You could go for a stroll around Northbridge and admire the talent. Just must sure the boyfriend is not looking or you might get beaten up.

theunknowncomic

Silver Member
You may be right, especially this time of year... Normally there are free concerts and stuff but that's more so in Summer...

There must be some sort of Social groups around that would be willing to take you in... And I don't mean the old Bingo night ha ha!

J

JadeTV

try meetup.com
you enter your postcode and it brings up events in your area

basically - single randoms organising events based on similar interests with other single randoms, so that could be fun
(eg. rock climbing, dinner clubs, movie groups, crap like that)
worst case scenario - the fat chick that falls in love with you ends up being your best friend and introducing you to the love of your life... or so the theory goes LOL

Any freebie activities in your city for friday saturday evenings?

The girls keep taking all my money with their sexy looks :p

S

Sandi Lang

A few good friends some wine a few laughs at someone's house , sounds like a great sat night to me ..

C

Contrarian

good idea sandi. except that friends can be very few and far between and if you don't know anyone, it's a tough place to start. there used to be a "convention" (I think it was more mere etiquette and politeness really) that if you invited someone to your house for dinner, that person would reciprocate within the same year. And then the years fly by. People have forgotten social graces or aren't brought up with them.

G

Gentleman

A few good friends some wine a few laughs at someone's house , sounds like a great sat night to me ..

You have to have friends to be able to do that and the few that I do have live a long way (200km or more) from my place.

Happy2

Legend Member
Of course there is Contrarian Only problem for you is ,you are of the wrong sex