• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Free Advertising On The Forum Will Come To An End Soon

T

Tania Admin

Yesterday evening I had an in depth discussion with Mary-Anne, aka Mrs Langtrees , concerning the free advertising we have on our Forum.

At the moment she is being kind as she knows Covid19 issued a blow to many in the Sex Industry.

Mary-Anne also asked me to put this post up.

Yes, for the meantime, "some" advertising will remain free BUT not to much longer and we are limiting how much.

The Forum is sponsored by paying advertisers and we need to be fair to them

Advertising space on the Forum will be priority to those who pay for advertising on the Langtrees.com site and/or are already paid advertisers on the Forum.

There will be limited spaces for FORUM advertising and it can't hurt some of you to get in early.

As you can see here: https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/talkin-sex-advertising-packages.62486/ , pricing is more than fair and again is limited.

I'd personally suggest getting in early, as things will be crazy once it's full on official, so that myself or other staff can have some time to help you with your sub forums, how to manoeuvre around etc.

Some Agencies/Privates have already been approached individually and are coming on board.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself and/or @Kate VIP Perth , BUT please click on the link above 1st for information.

Thanks All. 💋

D

Deleted member 49173

Its an oldie , but true .. the best advertising is a satisfied customers referral .. and there's gonna be NO end to that here

long live the positive , true, review ..