Forum Meet and Greet 11th August

Pixie O'Malley

Gold Member
I'm sorry everyone I won't be able to make it to this as I have a prior engagement.

Hope you all have fun without me!

I'll be re-starting my sub-forum early this week coming and then will be an active member of the forum again. Have missed all you guys!

xx P

P

Perth boy

I'm still coming, just got out the safari suit and giving it a clean.

Morning Tania hope your feeling better this morning and can still make it

T

Tania Admin

Re: Meet and Greet 11th August

Thanks Perth Boy, I'm not so good but I will be there :) I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

Hope All of you Turn up Today So i can Place a face to the Name...xxxxxx

T

Tania Admin

Glad you will be there Jacqui. It goes from 4pm to 8pm and should be good fun. Due to my being ill I am sending my apologies for my non attendance. I was going to come in but have been instructed by Ms Sue to stay home and get well, no point spreading my germs to everyone and running myself into the ground, which I can see the logic in.
Enjoy yourselves and I will see you at the next Meet and Greet xo

Fudd

Foundation Member

...sorry folks, but last minute glitch and I'm going to have to work today.

I hope you have a great time :)

Dallas

Legend Member

Ill be there, spent all yesterday on the plane flying over then went out last night so I'm pretty wrecked but aren't going to miss it :)

P

Perth boy

Ill be there, spent all yesterday on the plane flying over then went out last night so I'm pretty wrecked but aren't going to miss it :)

Now that's commitment!!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

Ahoy Dallas;- make sure you get a few Rum`s under your belt.................have them for Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

i got there.... VERY late.... better late then never i say:)
sorry i missed everyone

Lana

Happy2

Legend Member
Just beforev the love in starts Perth Boy Just wanted to ask

Who threw the first punch You Dallas or Rochelle ?

Dallas

Legend Member
Perth Boy was very well behaved H2 and we had a great time, I got meet a few of the forum gang along with some hotties from the lounge.... I mean lovely ladies :)

honestman

Gold Member
Sincerest thanks for Jacqui and Tania to have made this possible :) (BTW Tania - hope you're getting well soon :)). However few they were in numbers, t'was still a great night :).

Happy2

Legend Member
Perth Boy was very well behaved H2 and we had a great time, I got meet a few of the forum gang along with some hotties from the lounge.... I mean lovely ladies :)

So it was Rochelle eh ? Does not surprise me

Well in truth I am glad it was fun for all who had the good fortune/sense to turn up

P

Perth boy

The only bad thing about the night was Dallas got in faster than me and took off with the lady I wanted.

Dallas

Legend Member
The only bad thing about the night was Dallas got in faster than me and took off with the lady I wanted.

Dallas figured that as he lives 3,750 km away he probably should treat himself as it could a while before he gets back.... Oh how come I'm talking about myself in the third person? :))))

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
So it was Rochelle eh ? Does not surprise me

Well in truth I am glad it was fun for all who had the good fortune/sense to turn up

H2.......I am honored (nearly blushing now) that I am on your mind but I just have to burst your bubble.........I didn't make it to the 'meet and greet'. I thought bush bashing in the south was a better option than punching Dallas or PB ;)

Sounds like the 'meet and greet' was a success.........so it might happen again at some stage!??

R.xxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Poor old Bugz You You went bush bashing in you beloved Bugz!!

Bet she wishes you went to the meet and greet

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Poor old Bugz You You went bush bashing in you beloved Bugz!!

Bet she wishes you went to the meet and greet

No way.........Bugz stayed at home........went with a 2009 Toyota Hilux including all 'bling'.........a killer machine........... :headbang:

R.xxxxxxx