• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fitness/exercise advice

L

lizagill

We consider that the most effectual, quickest & long lasting weight loss is achieved through a combination of both diet and exercise that are in sync with each other. If you want to achieve healthy weight loss, change to a diet plan full of fruits and vegetables and low in fat. Dietary supplements have taken the weight loss medications by tempest. I weigh 255 pounds, and I would like to get down to 200 eventually. Then I started taking the Hoodia diet pills, it is great pills and very supportive to lose weight in very healthy and natural way. This is the best and natural way for weight loss. You can buy them online as I too bought online..

Last edited by a moderator:

viper

Gold Member
Hey there congrats on the weight lose. Ok let me start with first thing the fact that you have disciplined yourself to start eating better sez alot to me. Being healthy takes discipline and hard work. I personally am bias to martial arts ive repd Aus so ive tryed and tested alot of different things.I am doing a degree in exercise science atm aswell. Id recommend without knowing pretty much bugger all consider joining a sporting team touch football or soccer something with energy and pace plus the team can be a source of motivation. Do not be fooled by ppl trying to sell gym memberships to you working out shouldn cost the earth. Welcome to CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness, t nation.com can provide some info for you. Find what works for you. Many ppl have already outlined the good rules warming up, rest, listening to your body and good posture all great points. Maybe could you post your workouts or exercises youve been doing for us to look at? Also a great tip to help control eating is not to diet but have a healthy diet and write what you eat in a diet log then look over it at the end of the week and you can see how youve eaten helps alot. Set yourself small goals that work to a bigger goal you seem to be doing that so well done. In closing hard ,work discipline I think are some of the biggest factors to health so well done to you.