Favourite TV adverts

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Nothing has killed her yet, she is kinda built invincible must be a Croydon thing, but she done it all.. Imagine the sex parties she has been witness to.
Only because she was on that evil cocaine,gets you rampant with no success

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member

This is a great ad
Still get shortened calves eventually. Would love to see his reaction when she is unable to walk comfortably with flats. Saw it with my mum, continually do so but sucked in for thinking you look sexy in them but pay the price when you live to older age unable to walk properly

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
@Rosie Nuru I am so sorry for posting those two clips about heels, I am so sorry. And yes you are 100% correct about heels ruining women's feet and how they walk later on in life. I am sorry for posting if I knew this I would of not of posted.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
@Rosie Nuru I am so sorry for posting those two clips about heels, I am so sorry. And yes you are 100% correct about heels ruining women's feet and how they walk later on in life. I am sorry for posting if I knew this I would of not of posted.
You only like women that wear heels coz it's sexy but they NEVER show you anything about what the repercussions are when you do!!! Walk in heels half your life and see just how bad it is Phoebes.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Just got back inside after cutting a tree down in the back yard. Round one to me. (My back says otherwise).

Sooo. Coldie time (Not VB though)..

Them Vomit Bomb ads were pretty cool for me...... but no birds drinking it! Probably a good idea for it does taste like shite to me. Melbourne Bitter is far better xx

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Them Vomit Bomb ads were pretty cool for me...... but no birds drinking it! Probably a good idea for it does taste like shite to me. Melbourne Bitter is far better xx
Back in those days it was beer for blokes and summer wine for the ladies. Very stereotyped. But I do remember parties in the mid 80's when that was pretty much the norm well before Vodka type UDL's became the popular thing. VB was not drunk much in WA back then only Emu bitter. And yeah, hated VB too.

Not sure if I have drunk Melbourne Bitter before. Need to fix that shortcoming up...

Phoebe

Legend Member
You only like women that wear heels coz it's sexy but they NEVER show you anything about what the repercussions are when you do!!! Walk in heels half your life and see just how bad it is Phoebes.

I have worn heels, I have worn heels out a many a night, I have danced in High heels, worn them to parties, and gone to night clubs in them, even gone shopping in them and yes I agree they hurt your legs, balls of your feet etc etc. I have worn high heeled boots too which are even worse, and yes after doing so backs hurt, etc etc. I am sorry for my remark.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
I have worn heels, I have worn heels out a many a night, I have danced in High heels, worn them to parties, and gone to night clubs in them, even gone shopping in them and yes I agree they hurt your legs, balls of your feet etc etc. I have worn high heeled boots too which are even worse, and yes after doing so backs hurt, etc etc. I am sorry for my remark.
Think first before you remark dear boy, for you wouldn't have a clue........ Maybe you do but you don't stop to think about it

Phoebe

Legend Member
Think first before you remark dear boy, for you wouldn't have a clue........ Maybe you do but you don't stop to think about it

If I knew I would of never said or posted anything of the sorts. My 2020 mission is to stop my aliment of foot in mouth and for the 1st few days of the trying in 2020 it seems that 2019 is still going for me..

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
If I knew I would of never said or posted anything of the sorts. My 2020 mission is to stop my aliment of foot in mouth and for the 1st few days of the trying in 2020 it seems that 2019 is still going for me..
Good luck boyo!!