1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Massage Oils !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Chantelle James, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Chantelle James

Chantelle James VIP Companion Moderator

I find Almond Oil ( less scented than Coconut Oil ) and Coconut Oil are the nourishing on the skin and wash out easily from linen :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. bepp

bepp Feelthy old bugga Legend Member

Could've sworn Main st Ossie Park at one stage used oil hi in viscosity pretty close to vegetable oil n it stank like it too

3. Chantelle James

Chantelle James VIP Companion Moderator

I have found a NEW Favorite Massage Oil - Cucumber Melon by " inttimo .... good enough to eat...:)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Is that the one being discontinued? If so we will need to find a new one.
    Body shop have some nice oils and you can add any fragrance to them as well. For sensual massage though something unscented is best-I do like the almond oil too and apricot oil is another nice one.

• Informative Informative x 2