• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Farting during the nasty

Jasmine Malika

Diamond Member
I had a client come in on my last shifts wanting me to fart in his face, it was my first time doing it I can’t lie it was so much fun heh

D

Dood Deleted 66783

Here's my favourite kink, I shag you senseless and you give me all your money! Pwhoah, what a turn on!
I feel your pain sister. I'd be in pain too if I had to shag anyone senseless. Eat some dum briyani, great comfort food.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Have some baked beans, boiled eggs and Durian just before your next booking with him. Let us know how it goes ;).

You'll either kill him or he'll be begging for more...🤣
That was funny until you said Durian 🤢
That is the most disgusting thing I think I’ve ever eaten, and I’m a proper country girl. I’ve definitely eaten some controversial things.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
That was funny until you said Durian 🤢
That is the most disgusting thing I think I’ve ever eaten, and I’m a proper country girl. I’ve definitely eaten some controversial things.
Therefore just imagine how repugnant the smell must be when it comes out the other end, mixed in with the baked beans and boiled eggs! Will certainly be one to remember for your client.

D

Dood Deleted 66783

Mistress: Slap! Slap! How dare you fart before me!!!

Slave: I'm sorry Mistress (sob! sob!), I didn't know it was your turn!

D

Dood Deleted 66783

I love durians. Similar to eating strawberries in a toilet! Yum yum!

D

Dood Deleted 66783

Thorny makes you horny!!

D

Dood Deleted 66783

Bigmick

Legend Member
Durian is the worst. Tastes as bad as it smells.

I was once having a session with a Thai milf who most of us know in here but I won't mention her name.
I was eating her out and then went to eat her ass which in the past she has really gotten into.

But this time she was really hesitant and pulled away. So I stood up and she proceeded to blo me. Next minute there was this shocking smell hit us both and she looked up at me while continuing to suck.

Now I know why she was hesitant in me giving her a rim job. She was hanging onto a killer fart 😂