Fancy chick with fancy drink - whats your favorite?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
By the way did you guys hear about the driver in Queensland who go charged a fine and did get a demerit point because he was drinking water while driving??????? I didn't realise that was a traffic offence. Bad times coming my way :dead:

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Last edited:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
I don't have a favourite, it all depends on who I'm drinking with, and what food is about.... If i had to narrow it down though- boozey sours! (Whisky sour, gin fizz, margaritas etc)

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
No! I've seen it online, please don't tell me, I'll end up buying a carton of it like the underground spirits
Most Dan Murphys have the bloody shiraz four pillars too... If you stack cashrewards, and shop online through CR to Dans you'll save more!!!

Harper Quinn

Silver Member
Most Dan Murphys have the bloody shiraz four pillars too... If you stack cashrewards, and shop online through CR to Dans you'll save more!!!

HAHAHAHA I have about 100 of those paper Dan Murphy reward cards! I should probs look into an actual card!

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
HAHAHAHA I have about 100 of those paper Dan Murphy reward cards! I should probs look into an actual card!
Naaaàh, not talking 'my dan Murphys' membership
www.cashrewards.com

You use the cashrewards site to click through to online shopping sites, and when you buy, you get a percentage back- which you can cash out in real money. With anything you earn as a cash back, they match as a donation to Starlight.

If ya wanna get $5 to start off with, use my referral link: https://refer.cashrewards.com.au/x/nsfObZ (you just need to earn a cash back for us both to get the bonus 5)

You buy 'egift cards' from the Woolworths giftcards link in cashrewards, and you get given a 5% discount. You then use CR, again, to get to Dans and you earn a % back too (even if paying with egift card) and that will trigger the bonus 5$.

lucylee

Gold Member
Ladies whats you like to drink on your fancy night?
Me a Glass of Bollinger Champagne is perfection