Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Family Birthdays that I think are Family Special and should be celebrated with a party and all the fireworks one can afford, with all family members invited/

1st
5th or school year
13th
16th
21st
50th
75th
99th

After that all birthdays that end in 0 are pretty special and these should be celebrated with a family and friend barbecue or Dinner
10th
30th
40th
60th
70th
80th
90th

What are forum members thoughts.

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Agreed

Hello All,

My son Caleb turns 5 in August it is his first year at Kindy and well Fireworks are about the only thing we havent organised (but there is still time hehe...)

Anyone who works at Langtress will be able to back me up cause it's all I have talked about for 3 weeks Doing the proud mum thing at the moment.

We are having a Treasure Island Party Pirates and Tinkerbells. His whole class is coming plus cousins and friends and family hence the fact we have 2 entertainers coming(1 Pirate and 1 Tinkerbell) for 2hrs to wear the kids out (oh I mean Entertain them) and they bring costumes for all the kids to wear.

Have made Pirate and Tinkerbell Placemats and Bookmarks for there loot bags. And slowly buying Black and Pink Plates, Cutlery Decorations and so on. Hiring kids Low to the ground tressel tables and kids chairs.

Black tarps to go around our outdoor area and nets to hang off the roof with plastic fish and things in it.

Ok after all that (can't tell im excited hey) yeah I agree I was going to say 18th but the couple of things that I remember from mine was a long taxi ride an extremly weird hat and waking up somewhere very unfamiliar hehehe..., and that is enough dribble.

XX

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Add on

Just an after thought I would also say 60th should be a major event Celebrated by All Friends and Family.

As much as this may sound morbid it is a good chance for everyone to have one last harah and say goodbye may anything happen. It is a long time between 50 and 75 and the main time for something to go wrong.

XX

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; FAMILY BIRTHDAYS ARE PRECIOUS

HI :hello: EVERYONE,

I THINK FAMILY BIRTHDAYS ARE VERY SPECIAL, ESP. WHEN YOU TAKE

ALOT OF PIC'S AND A VIDEO, THOSE MEMORIES ARE VERY

PRECIOUS, AND CAN NEVER BE ERASED........

SEXY BRUNETTE.xx :hello: :hello: :hello:

S

sexiness

I'm not sure I've ever been one to go all out for definately an 16th or 18th birthday etc....
I find I end up celebrating according to circumstance and finance. So it wouldn't upset me if I end up celebrating 39 rather 40, but I prefer to celebrate when I feel like celebrating my age, rather than for the sake of an age.
As for my kids, they are pretty good at telling you when they want a party...lol...so I follow their pointers.

W

Whitefox

Just had 18th and 13th

We have just had two milestones in our family a daughter turning 18 with the regulation family afternoon tea followed by a friends party complete with Julkebox/ Kareoke, balloons, a naughty birthday cake and copious amounts of alcohol. The hardest part was realising thet your little princess is now a young lady.
Then our son's 13th last week but he only wanted a quiet family thing because he wanted specific presents. But still had a great day and enjoyed every minute.
Now getting ready for Mrs White's 45th in August, so it has been a year of milestones for us.

C

cyklone

Not so sure about all of them; the 50th was one that I could have done without. I think I would rather have just kept on celebrating 49. :)

G

gymguy

40th

Just had my 40th and it went by with very little fanfare. Family don't live close by, but hey...

S

Sweet Lisa

Bitthdays

How is this for this in my real family.
2 nephews {brothers, vorn 6 years apart} born on the 17th. Jamuary, blood brother on the 21st. Myself [my late sister amd one of my Grandmothers} born on the 25th. Feb" 1/2 brother on the 4th, my mother on the 19th. late brother on the 27th. died on the 14th of Feb. a niece im the same mouth. March another nephew, April oldest 1/2 half sister. July. 1/2 brother. September the 20th another 1/2 sister and nephew, November my father/ the rest I have forgoten bevause there are to many of us.

Extented family. a friend on the 18th of january and anyother on December 14th.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Birthdays to remember

My most 'Memorable' Birthdays were my 21st, 40th and 60th.
With respect to 'Family Birthdays', for over 30 years I took my Mum and Dad out to dinner on their Birthdays, right up until the time they passed away. With my Daughters, every year I take them and their partners out for a birthday dinner, and on my or my partners birthday we invite all our family out to dinner.

I think all employers should give their employees a paid day off on their birthday and a Birthday card and a gift voucher for dinner for 2 on each employees birthday. I think it would be a very inexpensive way of building loyalty and I am sure they would reap the dividend threefold or more.