Eyes

bushbabe

Gold Member
As long as they are locked onto mine...... any colour, blue and green are sensual, black is erotic, brown is well...... normal.
Nice eyes and a broad smile will always hook me.

My cows just don't cut it.

Fudd

Foundation Member
As long as they are locked onto mine...... any colour, blue and green are sensual, black is erotic, brown is well...... normal. Nice eyes and a broad smile will always hook me.

....ditto......... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
My cows just don't cut it.

You dont have a Jersey cow do you! Bushbabe
As for ladies eyes Eyes can look a single blue or brown say but after looking for a while all the little nuances of colour come through.
I find that fascinating
Something the Wham Bam brigade will never get to appreciate

J

JasRob

I always find blue eyes beautiful...and green as well...my girl has green eyes...but blue is something special...

A

Abbi May

Eyes make a girl. What are your favourite eye colours/ combination with?

I agree Mr Cock... or should I say, "The Cock". Eyes are the window to the soul. It is amazing how much you can tell about someone through their eyes. I love eyes that are bright and sparkling. In terms of colour.... Blue is beautiful, green is gorgeous and brown is brave. All shades in-between are the ones I like most. An interesting mixture of colour makes me a little weak at the knees!

T

Tania Admin

My eyes are Hazel and change colour all the time..I must say bright, sparkling, clear cheeky eyes, win me everytime :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
My eyes are a mix between blue to grey.........lol apparently depending on my mood.
I like brown/hazel eyes.......they do have a 'soft touch' especially when slightly moist and looking straight into mine.
:love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

PHP:
Eyes are the window to the soul. It is amazing how much you can tell about someone through their eyes!

Absolutely! A persons eyes can reveal everything about that them.

Eye colour however has never concerned me lol. Unless I look in the mirror I couldn't tell you what colour my eyes were. I'd guess maybe brown / green. In fact in my life I've only remembered one persons eye colour and that's a mate who has really bright blue eyes.