Extra time

Ntlad

Silver Member
Guys ever get extra time? I do often, but I'm polite respectful and talk to her like a human being. (I'm also a very good looking dude, hairy tattooed chest muscled) and the girls tell me they want to spend more time with me than older fatter guys.

This a common experience?

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
Guys ever get extra time? I do often, but I'm polite respectful and talk to her like a human being. (I'm also a very good looking dude, hairy tattooed chest muscled) and the girls tell me they want to spend more time with me than older fatter guys.

This a common experience?

I think they have seen your wallet!!

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I thought it was normal to get extra time and I'm a little fat C*nt
But always respectful.
I took a girl away for a weekend once to Albany, Had dinner out shit loads of sex and did some tours, climbed Bluff Knoll together and returned on a Monday.
Pre arranged the price at $3500.00 got back a she only wanted $1000.00 would not take a cent more.
Hence she is my regular, and no, I'm not sharing a name or link

As they would say
It was a F#cking great weekend

I returned the extra $ with a gift anyway.

A

Albany

I thought it was normal to get extra time and I'm a little fat C*nt
But always respectful.
I took a girl away for a weekend once to Albany, Had dinner out shit loads of sex and did some tours, climbed Bluff Knoll together and returned on a Monday.
Pre arranged the price at $3500.00 got back a she only wanted $1000.00 would not take a cent more.
Hence she is my regular, and no, I'm not sharing a name or link

As they would say
It was a F#cking great weekend

I returned the extra $ with a gift anyway.

Little fat cunt with money always beats a poor buff dude šŸ˜

Channelle

Legend Member
It would be really handy if getting extra time, a few asked questions first, like 'do you have another booking for x am/pm'.
Don't just accept it's ok because the girl says it'll be fine, don't worry about it.
Obviously I had my LT debacle on this issue of extending appointments, but recently happened to me again.
Booked for 4pm, readied myself, super punctual - "can you come back in another 30 minutes?".
No.
I was back on the bus out of there, never to return, another booking lost. Just money I suppose.
But unplanned extra time can mess up quite a few things.