Exciting News Lone Road and Smiley are getting Married...

T

that guy28

mark-ruffalo-s-happy-dance-o.gif

This is how i feel about the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bianca

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14

I

IVY Q

we are all very happy for you...smiley !! luv Ivy xx

T

Tania Admin

Honey moon all booked and paid for (My poor credit card lol). 91 days now,,,but ummmm who's counting lol

Sherry

Legend Member
Congratulations to you both. So does that mean you're going to have the wedding here?? We can get Jacqui ordained online...for free... to perform the ceremony-you'll have no shortage of bridesmaids-and Maryanne can provide the entertainment with one of her raunchy strips!! Perfect-it's settled then-we're having the wedding here!

Happy2

Legend Member
Your onto something Sherry Good place for Naughty Thoughts Bucks Night too I reckon

T

Tania Admin

Congratulations to you both. So does that mean you're going to have the wedding here?? We can get Jacqui ordained online...for free... to perform the ceremony-you'll have no shortage of bridesmaids-and Maryanne can provide the entertainment with one of her raunchy strips!! Perfect-it's settled then-we're having the wedding here!

Thank you so much Sherry and everyone else for your well wishes.

T

Tania Admin

Just over a month now until our big day. And it can't come fast enough..Most of our plans are finalised now, just a few finishing touches to go. Yay :) :wav: