Exciting News Lone Road and Smiley are getting Married...

Ms Sue

Legend Member
A Big Congratulations to Lone Road and Smiley on their
Engagement Today
Very Exciting News....
Wedding bells for Langtrees

:love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Exciting News LoneRoad and Smiley are getting Married...

Congratulations to you both!!!! I hope you have a Wonderful, Happy and Prosperous future together!! All the very best wishes from the Ladies of Langtrees!

T

Tania Admin

Re: Exciting News Lone Road and Tania are getting Married...

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Thank-you so much chicky babes, I couldn't be happier :)

Sorry Mary-Anne xo I know you said I was to chill this weekend and not post,,but the Forum has become an addiction... and I can't help but share my happiness :)

F

Farm Boy

I also wish you two well Farm Boy.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well Done to the both of you Here's to many,many good years together

T

Tania Admin

Thank you all so much. We have set a date and are having a Spring wedding this September. I am the happiest girl in the world.

Ian IT

Gold Member
A Big Congratulation to LoneRoad and Smiley on their
Engagement Today
Very Exciting News....
Wedding bells for Langtrees

:love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10:​

Wishing LoneRoad and Smiley all the happiness and good luck too, and a joyful future for both of you. Congratulations!

B

Bianca

Wow this is so awsome a wedding for langtrees yes!!!!!!!! Absolutely wrapped for you both Tania and NT xxx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thinking of closing down and starting a marriage agency....LOL Seriously these two should last to happy old age...when either is near the other the rest of the world does not exist.

T

Thyme

:love10:Congratulations to you Both xoxo

Meganxx

:love10::love10::love10::love10::wav::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10:

G

Gentleman

Smiley, I thought you were already married to the forum! :laughing4:laughing4:laughing4 Only joking.

Congratulations!!!!

T

teddEbear

Congrats to both of you. This is awesome news! :D :D

B

Bianca

Looking forward to seeing you both when you return to work..........xxx

aDel_

Gold Member
I'm sooo extremely happy for my two friends finding each other and being blissfully in love!!! I wish you nothing but many many years of love and happiness together xox
:love1::love1::love1::love1::love1::love1:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Awesome guys.............

TheCock

Legend Member
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great bucks/hens night, even better wedding and the best honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!

N

Naughty Thoughts

Thanks to everyone for the great wishes! I still can't believe she said yes! I haven't been able to stop grinning since. I have to admit that I did have a few reservations way back when I first showed up for my interview, being a little cautious about working at such a "house of ill repute" as it would have been said back in the day.

Within a week I realised how wrong I was with my pre-existing assumptions. Everyone that works here is awesome, closely knit and most importantly - we're all people. It's too easy to think of people you don't know as caricatures or non-persons. The girls, the receptionists, the cleaning staff, the maintenance people and the other IT people that work here - I have made many friends.

I have to give a big thanks to Mary-Anne for giving me the opportunity to work here and because it allowed me to meet the most fantastic woman I have ever known. She is awesome in every way and I am lucky to have her and I hope that I can be worthy of her.

:love10:

And for those that didn't know, she actually asked me out. So ladies, if there's a guy you like, don't be afraid to say "hey, you want to go out sometime?" If they say no, then it'll hurt for a while. But they might say yes!

Okay, enough of the lovey-dovey stuff, I don't want to put off our members.

...when either is near the other the rest of the world does not exist.

Sorry Mary-Anne, I'll get back to work now. :D

T

Tania Admin

Have a great bucks/hens night, even better wedding and the best honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit to being a little scared about my Hens Night, I see the Hangover from hell in the making :eek:

P.S. Your pretty damn fantastic yourself Mr LR :love1:

Fudd

Foundation Member
....So ladies, if there's a guy you like, don't be afraid to say "hey, you want to go out sometime?" If they say no, then it'll hurt for a while. But they might say yes!....

.....a lady once thought of me as a treasure......she reckoned that I should have been taken to a deserted island and buried.....hmmmm, a bit negative me thinks.....lol.... :)

bushbabe

Gold Member
Congratulations Smiley and LoneRoad......

Not such a lonely road no more.

All the very best wishes for the future.

BB

And the big day is ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

T

Tania Admin

Congratulations Smiley and LoneRoad......

Not such a lonely road no more.

All the very best wishes for the future.

BB

And the big day is ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thank-you BB

Early September,,,so so so far away,,,already feels like an eternity...

N

Naughty Thoughts

Fudd said:
...a lady once thought of me as a treasure...she reckoned that I should have been taken to a deserted island and buried..

You nearly owed me a new monitor there, I shouldn't have been drinking whilst reading your post! :laughing4 I'm going to have to steal that one. :D

forest

Gold Member
Congrats guys! Wishing you both every happiness :)

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Wonderful news - Only working here a few days a week but
yes! you guys are great & definitely awesome together..... Best wishes for a longest honeymoon period ever!!!!!!!