Ever surprised someone??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Have you ever given someone the surprise of a lifetime??

I was just surfing Youtube for music when I came across a few links of when soldiers have just come back from Iraq and surprised thier loved ones... :tearyeyed

P

Peter

Oh yes I caught my ex Wife with a former friend, Khama= he gave her a Std I gave her a divorce!!!!!

T

tiffanydoll

hahahahahahahahahahhhahahaha sorry shouldn't laugh but way to go :)

T

tiffanydoll

thats so sweet gotta love them boys in uniform did a gr8 job

J

JasRob

That's really sweet. Have surprised my girl with a vacation that she's been dreaming of. Expensive but she's happy and that makes it priceless...:)

A

AlexandraSilk

I'm a romantic at heart and love a good surprise. However, I wouldn't say I have given someone the surprise of a lifetime, not yet anyway.

muffdiver

Gold Member
Love to be surprised when it comes to sexual acts.

Never been a fan of mechanical sex but love it when a lady just does something without warning to see my response :) or :( but normally :) :) :)

Open to most things :)

jlmiller

Gold Member
Yes, I came home on Xmas eve unexpected because I wasn't to be home until the day after Xmas and found my ex with her boss. Because it was in a small town in Colorado and I knew the Judge and Chief of Police, etc (benefits of being the towns photographer), I kicked both of them out in the snow with nothing on, until the Chief of Police asked me to give them something to wear. Needless to say it made the newspaper and he was fired from the company and she was reduced to the secretary pool.

Demon

Legend Member
Yes, I came home on Xmas eve unexpected because I wasn't to be home until the day after Xmas and found my ex with her boss. Because it was in a small town in Colorado and I knew the Judge and Chief of Police, etc (benefits of being the towns photographer), I kicked both of them out in the snow with nothing on, until the Chief of Police asked me to give them something to wear. Needless to say it made the newspaper and he was fired from the company and she was reduced to the secretary pool.

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Revenge was sweet.

F

Farm Boy

A DARWIN family is recovering from the shock they received after they woke up to find a crocodile in their living room.

Jo Dodd said her family were woken up early Saturday by the sound of their puppy barking.

When Dodd and her husband went to investigate, they got a fright when they saw the intruder.

"We opened the door to our bedroom and looked into our lounge room area and there was a crocodile," Dodd told public broadcaster ABC-TV.

"It was the most freakiest thing," she added. "I don't know if he was stalking the dog or he was just trying to get to saltwater, most likely, but it was really a very surreal moment."

The reptile could have been chased out of its normal surroundings by larger animals and had sought refuge in theDodd family home in Darwin, wildlife rangers speculated.

S

sexnut

I almost did once but then she surprised me first by breaking my heart :( so now I don't surprise anyone unless they surprise me first

L

Lauren.Paige

I love surprises but surprise of a lifetime would be very rare I would think!

F

Farm Boy

A Surprises indeed .

In a pre-planned stunt advertised on Facebook, captain of The Concordia, Francesco Schettino, sailed perilously close to the coast of Giglio so that the ship's head waiter could salute his family on land.

Minutes before the cruise ship hit the rocks, the waiter's sister Patrizia Tievoli had posted on Facebook that: 'In a short period of time the Concordia ship will pass very close. A big greeting to my brother who finally get to have a holiday on landing in Savona.'