Ever caught anything from a working lady enquiry

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I caught a broken heart,isnt love a diseases? no problems at all i will bounce back i wish i wasnt so fucking sensitive!

Gee, Sean 39...never fall in love with a W/L!!!

Having been in the industry for over 20 years, I've seen many, many, many attempted relationships fail miserably as well as many men fall head over heels with a lady who is just doing her job. And, yes it's usually the most sensitive men that fall into that trap.

The one thing that I've never ever seen is a relationship actually work when two people have met in a booking! Inevitably, during a heated discussion, down the line, some-one will always bring up painful comments as to where the relationship started and, well, that shit stings!

So, remember... a Working Lady is so aptly called cause at the time that you book her, she is Working! It's about the only time that the old phrase "Never mix business with pleasure" goes out the window.

It's a bit like going to the movies... you pay your money for the pleasure and the entertainment, it takes you away to a fantasy world for an hour or so, but when you leave, you don't get a copy to take with you, and even if you could, it would never be as good if you watched it over and over again on your own TV anyway! LOL!

Lisa The Receptionist

S

Sean 39

Gee, Sean 39...never fall in love with a W/L!!!

Having been in the industry for over 20 years, I've seen many, many, many attempted relationships fail miserably as well as many men fall head over heels with a lady who is just doing her job. And, yes it's usually the most sensitive men that fall into that trap.

The one thing that I've never ever seen is a relationship actually work when two people have met in a booking! Inevitably, during a heated discussion, down the line, some-one will always bring up painful comments as to where the relationship started and, well, that shit stings!

So, remember... a Working Lady is so aptly called cause at the time that you book her, she is Working! It's about the only time that the old phrase "Never mix business with pleasure" goes out the window.

It's a bit like going to the movies... you pay your money for the pleasure and the entertainment, it takes you away to a fantasy world for an hour or so, but when you leave, you don't get a copy to take with you, and even if you could, it would never be as good if you watched it over and over again on your own TV anyway! LOL!

Lisa The Receptionist
Thankyou lisa the receptionist for ur reply..
I have to be honest with you(TBH) lisa and whoever else may read it,lol,love/hate are very strong words,mmmmmmmmmmm i dont think i was really in love but a lot of lust feelings caring/worry was going on in my head but i didnt want to take it any further in my head,i hope that made sense,lol. We are meant to be there for a good time not a worry time..i understand fully the 'business and pleasure' part i wrote the book on that story,lol,and the fantasy is what it was as well...but all good this end and thankyou for taking the time to read it,yes im very sensitive but im even more sensitive about other ppls problems/feelings etc and i no my limits..My big problem that i talk to much(so i was told)i should shut up and enjoy the ride. This has never happen to me before and it l never will again,famous last words,lol..
I did NOT want to take it any further im not that stupid! and i no WHAT is real and what is not.
dont let the truth get in the way of a good story.
I have told the W/L lady in question(no names please!)and was very good about it(made me like her more,lol)so no more visits from uncle T
nobodys fault but my own.

Enjoy.

Ps im a massive RnT fan and i can count on one hand(pardon the pun) the W/ls ladies that i fucked! so that was/is part of my problem,to close for comfort.yes guys im a soft cock,well i would have been better off,lol
far out i have scared everyone off!lol dont mind,that is me

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Claudia Michaels

The incidence of STIs amongst sex workers is much lower than that in the general population.

However, having said that, this is because the vast majority of professional sex workers use protection for all aspects of sexual contact and the ones who don't, whether because they are silly or because they're working in Australia caught up in illegal sex work, are always going to be a risk. I would say that the best rule of thumb is this: if a working girl won't have unprotected sexual contact with you then there's nothing to worry about; if a working girl is prepared to have unprotected sexual contact with you it means she does that with other clients as well and is a risk. Don't believe you're 'special'.

The risk of a male contracting something from unprotected oral performed on him is minimal. But there is still a risk: an ulcer or cut in the mouth can transfer STIs; if a girl has recently performed oral on someone else with an STI the infection could still be in her mouth and passed on. The risk of contracting something from unprotected oral sex performed on a female is higher: genital herpes can mutate into cold sores or other forms of herpes; a cut in your mouth could pass on an infection; the virus that causes warts, ghonnorhea and chlamydia can all be passed on.

So at the end of the day, it simply seems sensible to always use protection. Not only does that provide the barrier but it means you're with a professional worker who looks after herself and gets regular testing.

M

michael21

Thankyou lisa the receptionist for ur reply..
I have to be honest with you(TBH) lisa and whoever else may read it,lol,love/hate are very strong words,mmmmmmmmmmm i dont think i was really in love but a lot of lust feelings caring/worry was going on in my head but i didnt want to take it any further in my head,i hope that made sense,lol. We are meant to be there for a good time not a worry time..i understand fully the 'business and pleasure' part i wrote the book on that story,lol,and the fantasy is what it was as well...but all good this end and thankyou for taking the time to read it,yes im very sensitive but im even more sensitive about other ppls problems/feelings etc and i no my limits..My big problem that i talk to much(so i was told)i should shut up and enjoy the ride. This has never happen to me before and it l never will again,famous last words,lol..
I did NOT want to take it any further im not that stupid! and i no WHAT is real and what is not.
dont let the truth get in the way of a good story.
I have told the W/L lady in question(no names please!)and was very good about it(made me like her more,lol)so no more visits from uncle T
nobodys fault but my own.

Enjoy.

Ps im a massive RnT fan and i can count on one hand(pardon the pun) the W/ls ladies that i fucked! so that was/is part of my problem,to close for comfort.yes guys im a soft cock,well i would have been better off,lol
far out i have scared everyone off!lol dont mind,that is me

UPDATE!!
Lets just say Sean39 is a really good friend of mine we are really close,lol..

After a break from RnT and some long awaited Rehab Sean39 got back in contact with the girl in question(no names please)and after reading what u wrote and many other write ups(i Google searched it)was ALWAYS thought dont go there!not a good idea..but thought after many mths off was thinking i would be ok,right?? wrong,lol..sure it wouldnt HURT just to send a PM or two..
one PM let to another and one SMS let to another(like about 300,lol)and i was hooked! yes big time i dont no if anyone one has done any sms/email dating(like internet dating)and u can really really good fun and the lines can be blurred in ur mind on what is really going on in REAL life,i saw her out once and at her work once!and that was enough for me to cross that line in my mind(yes i over think it!!)i am In LOVE with this young lady(and why wouldnt i or any one else)as i said a million times im way to SENSITIVE to hang out or deal with someone who just whats to be just friends(my problem!!)i really really really care(i have told her)for this chick and i find it hard to seperate how i feel...i wish her all the luck in the world and when i sort my shit out(in my head)would love to be a solid friend for ever!(we get along very well)im very sad this has happened,but things happen for a reason and i have learnt a hell of a lot from this chick and the industry in general and that they are very REAL/LOVING/CARING ladies!this is/was 100 per cent my fault! and i will 100 per cent DEAL with it as the best i can(ok and my shrink,lol)..
all the best!

ps im off for a RnT,mmmmmmmmm ok bad joke!lol..

Enjoy boys and girls..

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
WTF.
Can you re-write that Michael21...It's just jibberish..

Looks like your where Drunk when you wrote it, I've been there.

Or are you from the country or something? LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
It sounds like Chlamydia to me. A friend of mine contracted that a few years ago (not from me) and he said that one of his balls swelled up. It is a dangerous one, because, statistically, ladies often get no symptoms, so can pass it on without knowing it, or meaning to. So, even if she was getting regular 3 month checks, she most likely wasn't aware of it.

Hi aleccia
From what you have just said, is chlamydia a disease that
can get through the health check procedures undetected?

And with poor onwithits big ball syndrome we all seem to forget the humble old mumps I am not saying that is what he had but we all seem to assume the worst first.
And I am not belittling the mumps a friend had them as a 35yr old . He was in hospital a week and for the first little while had his ball sack resting on a ice-pack wich he didn't much care for. He said it was agony and the mumps left him impotent Though his wife was secretly pleased No more scripts for the pill

A

Alecia the Foxx

Chlamydia often has no symptoms. That is all I meant. I had a male friend who had it, and his symptoms were the same as what Onwithit discussed.

Onwithit

Gold Member
Oh Heck.. I'll make another effort to phone that flippen hospital (again) and ask what I had..But...

Last edited:
A

Alecia the Foxx

'WTF.
Can you re-write that Michael21...It's just jibberish.."

This is probably the only time I will ever say this - I agree with Onwithit.

J

johny

Nothing!

J

johny

W

WRXXXR

Lol! Sounds like he fell in love

It's not the crypticness which worries me. It's the spelling and punctuation!

J

johny

Nothing!

W

WRXXXR

I didn't make it through uni either and i'd like to think i've done ok..

Still know how to spell and construct a sentence though!

Happy2

Legend Member
If falling in love Has such a deletorious affect on our spelling and grammer. Do we, after twenty years of marriage have the english proficiency of a English Lit Professor?
PS What ever happened to your avatars WRXXR?

W

WRXXXR

Well the 3 pigs were deemed too controversial so I retired them to a better life on farm boys farm and then I tried to change my email address for my old username but I did something wrong so was just easier to reregister as the new and improved WRXXXR :D

On the hunt for an ari gold avatar though.

Happy2

Legend Member
I Hope Farmboy doesn't sell you retired livestock to a Indonesian
abbatoir WR3XR

J

johny

Nothing!

123456789........................................______________________________________

Onwithit

Gold Member
$65 to see a doctor this morning just so "He" can say to me "You look good" and then to read "My" medical records to me.

Anyhow, finaly..... Epididymo-orchitis, viral.....

"I'm so glad I never feel important, it does complicate life!"

By, you know who....

A

Alecia the Foxx

That is not fair on those of us who never saw the avatar in question, Fudd, lololol.

W

WRXXXR

Alecia, it was just 3 pigs.

Mum and dad pig with a little piglet nestled between them. Dirty mind's assuming its something gross :) It could possibly be argued that it's not quiet as attractive as your avatar lol

M

missmilf

do any of the W/L have an STI keep working or is htat the end of their carrer?

F

Farm Boy

137912 said:
Alecia, it was just 3 pigs.

Mum and dad pig with a little piglet nestled between them. Dirty mind's assuming its something gross :) It could possibly be argued that it's not quiet as attractive as your avatar lol

Pig family s don't work that way WRXXXR; it was two sows and a piglet.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Pig family s don't work that way WRXXXR; it was two sows and a piglet.

lololol ..... :laughing4

Too true. We humans have a tendency to "humanise" the animal kingdom, by depicting, or by assuming that there are "families" of animals; mum, dad and baby. The reality is that they just don't hang out like that. :love76:

C

cherrygirl

Simple. The clients should be getting regular sexual health checks too. Some of mine already do which is much appreciated.