Ever caught anything from a working lady enquiry

M

Mary Anne PA

Is a bit worrying though he amount of wl that do you are silly with cim as standard, putting punters and their own health at risk. Makes more sense to go to a brothel were more stringent safety standards are met

W

WRXXXR

Pig family s don't work that way WRXXXR; it was two sows and a piglet.

Agh you learn something everyday! My knowledge of pigs is slightly limited to the fact that they taste great and a girl I once...

A

Alecia the Foxx

Simple. The clients should be getting regular sexual health checks too. Some of mine already do which is much appreciated.

Not quite sure what your "simple" comment was referring to.

But in regards to your clients getting regular sexual health checks, is this what they are telling you? Are they providing proof, as in showing you ID, AND a medical certificate? If not, then I wouldn't be believing it.

A

Alecia the Foxx

$65 to see a doctor this morning just so "He" can say to me "You look good" and then to read "My" medical records to me.

Anyhow, finaly..... Epididymo-orchitis, viral.....

"I'm so glad I never feel important, it does complicate life!"

By, you know who....

That particular viral infection is commonly known as the mumps. mmmmmm ....

Happy2

Legend Member
That particular viral infection is commonly known as the mumps. mmmmmm ....

Hey Alecia I am glad you ID That condition I have won a bet. I thought it may have been the mumps. As I said in a earlier post a friend of mine got the mumps as a adult And he went from peanuts to rockmelons and was a touch tender for a while No more kids either

A

Alecia the Foxx

Hey Alecia I am glad you ID That condition I have won a bet. I thought it may have been the mumps. As I said in a earlier post a friend of mine got the mumps as a adult And he went from peanuts to rockmelons and was a touch tender for a while No more kids either

Well that is what our friend Mr Ontoit, oops sorry, Mr Onwithit says he caught off a working girl from not using a dam. I want to know how he knows that he caught it from her? If you are in doubt, google "Epididymo-orchitis, viral" which I have quoted directly from Onwithit's post.

Happy2

Legend Member
I would have to say i believe onwithit probably caught it from a child. I mean it is one
of the very common childhood diseases and very easily transmitted

A

Alecia the Foxx

I would have to say i believe onwithit probably caught it from a child. I mean it is one
of the very common childhood diseases and very easily transmitted

Yes, I agree, of course you are right.

S

sexnut

I recently was tested and all clear!:headbang: Is there any other kind of infectious disease I should be tested for?

A

Alecia the Foxx

Well, I don't know why he would have been feeling guilty, as he claims he contracted it during a visit to a WL accompanied by his wife. Unless of course, Hariette, you are referring to the guilt he may feel at being so quick to blame a WL for the infection, thereby showing up his disdain and disrespectful attitudes towards WL's. Then, Hariette, I agree with you, he probably caught guilt.

R

RICHIE2012

Hello Chelsea, Alecia, Janet and Claudia
Thank you for your words of reassurance.
I am an older guy who has never messed around but who recently started to see a W/L. I was very worried about the STI implications as although I am a man of the world in most respects, I have had no experience in your world. The W/L I see was also very reassuring and I have trusted her - and very glad to have been able to enjoy the experience.

R

RICHIE2012

Well, I don't know why he would have been feeling guilty, as he claims he contracted it during a visit to a WL accompanied by his wife. Unless of course, Hariette, you are referring to the guilt he may feel at being so quick to blame a WL for the infection, thereby showing up his disdain and disrespectful attitudes towards WL's. Then, Hariette, I agree with you, he probably caught guilt.

Hey Alecia - I find it hard to find any credibility in what has been said by this guy. Don't let him worry you - I think that his imagination ran a little wild but when pressed he simply folded.

S

sexnut

I've caught her heart in my throat
so I choke, when I try to speak
I've caught her gaze in mine
I feel blind, trying to see the eyes of the soul behind

A

Alecia the Foxx

Hey Alecia - I find it hard to find any credibility in what has been said by this guy. Don't let him worry you - I think that his imagination ran a little wild but when pressed he simply folded.

He certainly did fold.

But not before accusing me of being a cyber bully. I just don't get it, he states categorically that he got an STI from a working girl. The he gives us the medical name for his condition, common name, "the mumps" and gets all shirty when he is called on it. Like I really believe the the hospital didn't tell him that he had the mumps - yeah right!!!

Just proved to me that he is willing to point the finger at working girls for ... well, whatever really. Might as well blame them, I mean, it must be them, mustn't it???????? Tosser.

R

RICHIE2012

He certainly did fold.

But not before accusing me of being a cyber bully. I just don't get it, he states categorically that he got an STI from a working girl. The he gives us the medical name for his condition, common name, "the mumps" and gets all shirty when he is called on it. Like I really believe the the hospital didn't tell him that he had the mumps - yeah right!!!

Just proved to me that he is willing to point the finger at working girls for ... well, whatever really. Might as well blame them, I mean, it must be them, mustn't it???????? Tosser.

Alecia, he is just a jerk - we all have them in whatever fields we work in.
I hope you do come to WA sometime - you would be very welcome here!!