Etiquette on a 1 hr massage amp

Bandit.h

Bronze Member
First time poster so hopefully in the right place.

Curious as to what others experiences have been on a 1 hour massage and ‘only’ wanting a hj as an extra. Iv had some pretty rough experiences lately about ‘wasting their time’ and ‘1 hour massage for $50 extra is not fair’ etc etc. Kills the vibe for me and I just won’t go back.

Is it considered ‘rude’ to go for an hour massage to enjoy the massage, and not getting ’extra’ extras?

Obbie

Legend Member
Maybe ask at the start if they will do a handjob at the end and how much . They will possibly push for topless or nude for extra dollars if it's a amp shop . Otherwise go to privates off of locanto or similar sites . Most will have nude massage with hj finish at a set price .

Bandit.h

Bronze Member
Yeah no issue discussing prices, more about the crappy attitude after the massage haha. Thinking ‘maybe I'm the asshole’ xD. I find myself going to enjoy an hour of relaxing, and the extra is just bonus.

Chief

Diamond Member
Yeah no issue discussing prices, more about the crappy attitude after the massage haha. Thinking ‘maybe I'm the asshole’ xD. I find myself going to enjoy an hour of relaxing, and the extra is just bonus.
Welcome to punting Bandit. To paraphrase Levon Helm you’ll get your arse kicked,you’ll come back a little wiser until eventually you’ll wear your stripes with pride. Just enjoy the ride. You are making some great memories. You’ll have a resume of good ladies in no time.

langfordguy82

Gold Member
Can't say I've ever encountered that, but I usually go for more than a HJ. Only time I go for a straight up HJ is then I'm having a bad time or it's a bad service and I'm wanting to get out cheaply.

C7Vol

Gold Member

Curious as to what others experiences have been on a 1 hour massage and ‘only’ wanting a hj as an extra. Iv had some pretty rough experiences lately about ‘wasting their time’ and ‘1 hour massage for $50 extra is not fair’ etc etc. Kills the vibe for me and I just won’t go back.

Is it considered ‘rude’ to go for an hour massage to enjoy the massage, and not getting ’extra’ extras?

Try Body Heat in Osborne Park. In most circumstances it's massage inc HJ (nude) at a fixed price. This was the standard service when I used to be regular there. Admittedly, this was a few years ago.

ro53r

Silver Member

Go see rung vic park mate ask for relax massage can’t go wrong there .

Wooper

Legend Member
Never had that myself but I’d avoid those shops or ladies that pull that, money is the goal and as many like to think otherwise they want as much of it as they can get from you as possible, handys are the cheapest service so in their eyes doing 2 30 mins with extras is more profitable as most their money comes from extras, it’s not your responsibility to spend more just because they want more so don’t feel bad just report bad services here and avoid in the future

sludgie

Gold Member

If you want a massage only then there are plenty of legit shops that you can get a good professional massage from.

Bandit.h

Bronze Member
If you want a massage only then there are plenty of legit shops that you can get a good professional massage from.
Well obviously.. this was more asking others opinions or experiences on a $50 extra on an hour massage, and if others get bad attitudes etc. Bit of an ‘Am I the Asshole’ type thing.

zeePunter

Bronze Member
I prefer to agree everything upfront. Never liked getting to the end of a massage and then stopping to discuss extras.