Emotional sex

R

Raye@Langtrees

19d95a336f9000089d46a7a6b3017a77.jpg

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Sex is sex.....its a bit like dancing, a good partner can bring out the best in you. if someone knows what to do and is a skilled lover well the sex can be amazing, if you love the person...even better.
I have also loved and had emotional connections with men who have been average lovers the sex was good and I was satisfied and happy after love making, but I would not say it was the best sex because I loved them.
Sex is sex...Love making is different. I enjoy both

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Well many many moons ago, had a shagedelic time in my Shaguar. Purrrrrrific that was...but seemed like eternity ago. :(

Don't worry, the shagedelic account is always in the deep black.

Ahhhhhh Homer, you sound like a Guru practising "shagedelic".........

images

.....in your "Shaguar" ashram...................

images

..........no wonder you are not having fun..........

BelleRose

Gold Member
I have never experienced a paid encounter that can actually deliver a GFE. Some come close and in commend them for even coming close which is something 90% of wls have not grasped or mastered. And well done for those who can.

I question whether it is possible at all to actually deliver such an emotional and intimate encounter when it is a professional transaction.
Yoda, if it helps i wont shave my legs and have a headache that has somewhat suspicious timing??? Ultimate wifey experience..

R

Raye@Langtrees

There is a saying I'm trying to remember it..... There are two things in life that you will want to do
over and over again and again...... and that is
SEX and SLEEPING we never seem to get enough
of either...:hilarious::yawn::hilarious::yawn:
So to have great
SEX and then drop off to SLEEP I say bonus.....

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Sleeping, sex and a bloody good head massage ;)

images

PS: Looks like Fudd enjoying one (head massage) from his favourite bunny ;)

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
maybe not... sometime not knowing the person means you can just go crazy do whatever and never ( hopefully) have to see them again :)

Reactions: Dez

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
"I can say that it is definitely possible to receive a GFE, as I have experienced the wonderful moment for what it was. And could then sit back and appreciate it and miss it at the same time.
However both parties involved need to be totally into each other. Everything needs to fit from the kissing, to the slightest touch.
And this can occur even though it is a business transaction."

I totally agree. It is possible. It happens to me from time to time at work. True GFE if there is a connection even with a total stranger. However, sex with someone you're emotionally connected to is very different and absolutely amazing.

Anthony G

Gold Member
I think its more achievable to love a moments in time, if someone creates that with u ur on to something, Any open and honest experience is going to have more of ourselves being free to being open hence leading to more sexual energy being involved. I used to go out with girl ill never forget one night it was almost unreal. Beautician and Queen of a D and D hey the beauty expo she took me 2 was pretty good. I have grown up allot since then, haha Kindness is something thats in your heart it never leaves you it makes you who you are.