Emotional sex

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I think they call it a Girlfriend or Wifey Experience from a male perspective.

I have never experienced a paid encounter that can actually deliver a GFE. Some come close and in commend them for even coming close which is something 90% of wls have not grasped or mastered. And well done for those who can.

I question whether it is possible at all to actually deliver such an emotional and intimate encounter when it is a professional transaction.

L

lola

It goes with out saying that it is.

Though from a particular males perspective after me spending the night in a night club

She's up all night to the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

T

Thatguy

If you saw the same person.. i think it could be possibleto come close.. if you click and get along then you would be comfortable enough to let your guard down and she may do the same...

but it would never be completely gone and there is always the fact there is money involved...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I have never experienced a paid encounter that can actually deliver a GFE. Some come close and in commend them for even coming close which is something 90% of wls have not grasped or mastered. And well done for those who can.

I question whether it is possible at all to actually deliver such an emotional and intimate encounter when it is a professional transaction.

True that, GFE can only be had with an unpaid GF. That is the one that slaves for lurveeeeee. :happy:
Just don't upgrade GF1.0 to Wifey 1.0, that where the experience may turn into nightmare. lol...:eggface:

L

lola

If you saw the same person.. i think it could be possibleto come close.. if you click and get along then you would be comfortable enough to let your guard down and she may do the same...

but it would never be completely gone and there is always the fact there is money involved...
On the money topic I once had a client ask me if he could pay me first before the whole act because he liked and respected me so much. Was a great feeling

T

Thatguy

I have a deal with the young lady I see privately... we don't discuss the money at all... she set out the options and $$$ at the start of our arrangement... when we organise to visit I just tell her the length of time. then we never discuss the money again..

I leave it for her in an envelope on the couch, she doesn't take it when I'm around.. it just vanishes at some stage during the evening and that's it...

it works for us and I get to feel that GFE feeling for that time because I haven't thought about the $$ after it goes in the envelope.. and we do couple things.. we go for dinner, hold hands.. PDA is fine.. its like an awesome evening with someone special...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I have a deal with the young lady I see privately... we don't discuss the money at all... she set out the options and $$$ at the start of our arrangement... when we organise to visit I just tell her the length of time. then we never discuss the money again..

I leave it for her in an envelope on the couch, she doesn't take it when I'm around.. it just vanishes at some stage during the evening and that's it...

it works for us and I get to feel that GFE feeling for that time because I haven't thought about the $$ after it goes in the envelope.. and we do couple things.. we go for dinner, hold hands.. PDA is fine.. its like an awesome evening with someone special...

That sounds wonderful. I have experienced versions of that with slight variations.

Awesome sharing. Thanks

L

lola

I can say that it is definitely possible to receive a GFE, as I have experienced the wonderful moment for what it was. And could then sit back and appreciate it and miss it at the same time.
However both parties involved need to be totally into each other. Everything needs to fit from the kissing, to the slightest touch.
And this can occur even though it is a business transaction.

surferspara12

Bronze Member
I think In this position the man holds the woman as if she's just jumped into his arms. With her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, this loving position is conducive to slow movements, passionate kisses and romantic swaying.

sunyun

Legend Member

A lot depends on what you expect from a GFE.

A year or two after I split from the ex, I met this WL and saw her a few times, then she decided to retire (I think she had a bad experience with a client).

However, when I called, she said to come around, and told me she was retiring, but was prepared to see a few regular clients occasionally.

Thereafter, I saw her approximately 3 times a year when I get to Perth.

The relationship was always clearly professional, she was not interested in any sort of relationship (although I may have been if she had suggested it !), but it was very relaxed and comfortable.

We came to trust each other - to not demand what the other was not prepared to do, to not try slipping the condom off, always to leave an envelope with the correct money, etc, etc.

It certainly felt like it was a real GFE to me. We felt comfortable talking about anything, had no doubt that sex would follow and so could afford to play a little, and talk about, and do other things, until things naturally led to foreplay (perhaps it was all foreplay from the moment I called and said I would be in town next week !), and on to sex.

We both got to know what turned each other on, and what was a turnoff, and worked hard to give the other maximum pleasure. It was great !

Lasted for three years, then she went back to Sydney to nurse her old mother. Sad loss.

It was probably more relaxed, comfortable, yet exciting than my early years with the ex !

That's GFE to me.

But you get that .

Cheers.

L

Lord Spikey

I definitely agree, ladies. However, how many of us punters can expect to develop emotional ties with lovely working ladies?

Seriously?

It is a business transaction in that world.

Now, in real life..... That's a whole nother story

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Very true, Spikey, there have 5 emotional attachments in my punting life. I really didn't realise how much emotion was actually in the last one until it ended. Sometimes punting can be emotionally dangerous to both parties.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OK.....let's throw a cat among the pigeons..........."is sex better with a lot of feeling?".......not necessarily. If the chemistry is right and you find somebody extremely hot for a limited time......and you both know there won't be any strings attached etc........honestly I had the best sex in those situations. No questions after, no worries, just pure lust. I don't need an emotional connection to have great sex. I think emotional connection can complicate and limit great sex.
Intimacy is a different question. For me intimacy is connected to feeling.........and the more you feel for the person the better the intimacy.