• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Don't wish your conductor was hot like me...

Paco

Gold Member
Well, the enigma that is Phoebe continues to throw up more red herrings than Agatha Christie novel. I'm beginning to think she is actually just an algorithm! I do think she is a European possibly British or at least a Euorophile / Anglophile . This would explain why she prefers Sydney to Melbourne! Like most tourists! , ooh look, big bridge, ooh look pretty Opera house, ooh look, shiny things. Melbourne is all about culture and experience.
Otherwise Phoebe is an agent provocateur stimulating controversy and discussion .
On the other hand, I try not to be provocative to anyone and would never engage with her.
I always agree with her and try not to cross her in any way.
My theory. The end! 😇 🕵♂️

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Well, the enigma that is Phoebe continues to throw up more red herrings than Agatha Christie novel. I'm beginning to think she is actually just an algorithm! I do think she is a European possibly British or at least a Euorophile / Anglophile . This would explain why she prefers Sydney to Melbourne! Like most tourists! , ooh look, big bridge, ooh look pretty Opera house, ooh look, shiny things. Melbourne is all about culture and experience.
Otherwise Phoebe is an agent provocateur stimulating controversy and discussion .
On the other hand, I try not to be provocative to anyone and would never engage with her.
My theory. The end! 😇 🕵️‍♂️

Think of me as..

1622345618862.png

Andrew

Silver Member
My theory. The end! 😇 🕵️‍♂️
Unless of course you and Phoebe are one and the same person😉🤔....if not whens the wedding?😁

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
I'm not the same guy ... ( I once was !) But was it a Freudian slip by Tania ? Is Phoebe a guy after all ? This is what I mean by the enigma, Phoebe !!

I’ve been trying to figure out Pheobe for weeks also!!

it’s so weird!!!

I have to many conclusions and then they just keep multiplying

I think she’s actually Donald Trump

Paco

Gold Member
I’ve been trying to figure out Pheobe for weeks also!!

it’s so weird!!!

I have to many conclusions and then they just keep multiplying

I think she’s actually Donald Trump
Ooh , you could be on to something there !!