S

SilverSurfer44

Ive seen an ex's ex boyfriends willy on a photo, he was long, she said long.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Size does matter, I've found that the last few years mine has shorted an inch or so. Unsure if it had gotten shorter or my belly had gotten bigger...HAHA. All those situps I hadn't done for the last few years.
I do find that if I got very aroused and rock hard, it grows an extra inch length and girth wise.

S

SilverSurfer44

I think there's a few large snakes around

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay01

Bronze Member
I wonder if the ladies have a preferred range. Between x and y inches long and perhaps even a certain girth? Surely it’s just not ‘the bigger the better’?

S

SilverSurfer44

I wonder if the ladies have a preferred range. Between x and y inches long and perhaps even a certain girth? Surely it’s just not ‘the bigger the better’?
Me too, funny how it quiet as a mouse so far,.mens business and pretending they arent interested in cheeses and crackers I can imagine they divulging now.....umm coincident cheese fetish

stovo82

Diamond Member
If you are a guy with an average or above average penis size you will feel adequate or superior.
If you are unfortunate to have a below average or have a micro penis, you are going to feel inadequate.
People who say size does not matter are liars.

D

drovie

Its totally upto the lady to decide on this. Some would like Size, girth, how it goes in the bed. Some always avoid sizes that they feel is too big for them to handle too ;)

S

SilverSurfer44

Its totally upto the lady to decide on this. Some would like Size, girth, how it goes in the bed. Some always avoid sizes that they feel is too big for them to handle too ;)
More comments maybe required.